• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official NeoGAF "Introduce Yourself" Thread

wannaBeGG

Neo Member
Hi i am WannaBeGG
i just joined NeoGAF
i am 25 yo , i been mostly replay old game
its kinda sad that when i was a little kid, i was prohibited to play game from my parents
so i was watching ppl play game and remember the game tittle or the character
when i grow up i save money and find a way how to play the game from pc or mobile phone
sad that i was missing the happy moment when u can discuss the game with your school friend

but worse is that i was addicted to play game
hahahahaha

for now i started to streaming game play on facebook
i even play old resident evil, even thought a lot of people already post their game video on youtube

Vroadstar

Hey, I'm back here on GAF. This will be my main gaming forum now as I'm really tired of going to the other forum and reading nothing but views, agendas of other people being inserted in gaming forum topics (mostly about LGBTQ etc.), just want to read about games topics etc hence I'm only the gaming forum but lately I've noticed there are a lot of topics nothing to do about a game but some views, opinions of people on the gaming forum. It gets really tiring.

Don't get me wrong I'm not anti or pro anything, just want to read about games that's all. Thanks!

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Hey, I'm back here on GAF. This will be my main gaming forum now as I'm really tired of going to the other forum and reading nothing but views, agendas of other people being inserted in gaming forum topics (mostly about LGBTQ etc.), just want to read about games topics etc hence I'm only the gaming forum but lately I've noticed there are a lot of topics nothing to do about a game but some views, opinions of people on the gaming forum. It gets really tiring.

Don't get me wrong I'm not anti or pro anything, just want to read about games that's all. Thanks!

Hey, welcome back Vroadstar.

Josh spartan1

Neo Member
Hi I'm Josh!

I make the odd gaming video over on YouTube from time to time when I get time (lot of time going on here) it's only a hobby but it keeps me out of trouble Haha..... hopefully meet like minded people on here eventually and have a laugh and discuss stuff!

Also yes I love my little Xbox 😂 but all platforms are good with me 😁

Mista

Banned
Hi I'm Josh!

I make the odd gaming video over on YouTube from time to time when I get time (lot of time going on here) it's only a hobby but it keeps me out of trouble Haha..... hopefully meet like minded people on here eventually and have a laugh and discuss stuff!

Hey Josh. Welcome aboard :D

Melon

Banned
Hi I'm Josh!

Welcome, Josh, it's good to have ya! I think you'll settle in just fine here. :messenger_heart:

IsaOfTheWorlds

Neo Member
Hey hey hey! I'm IsaOfTheWorlds. I love Golden Age mystery novels and never turn down the challenge of a good riddle or puzzle. I try to play a little of everything but Metroidvanias, 2D platformers, 3D platformers and RPG's of every variety have always been favorites.

I'm from ResetEra, but I thought I'd join NeoGAF, too, since it seemed like a nice community!

Lowked

Neo Member
Yo sup, my name is Lowked and I just finished the main storyline of skyrim pc after owning it since it first came out. Oh and also just made it to Diamond duel ladder in Quake Champions. Oh and the other thing is i just bought battlefield 5 and they still have dedicated servers, awesome. Anyways, I like computer games and thought this place looked cool.

I'm Sophia Narwitz, you've probably read an article or two of mine this past year. I also broke the ESA data leak story. Someone on Twitter demanded I make an account here, so, um, hi.

Seeing you "defend" yourself on Twitter over the ESA leak was absurd. It shouldn't even have been necessary. Especially, when considered you were factually right.

Keep doing what you're doing and welcome to GAF.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
Yo sup, my name is Lowked and I just finished the main storyline of skyrim pc after owning it since it first came out. Oh and also just made it to Diamond duel ladder in Quake Champions. Oh and the other thing is i just bought battlefield 5 and they still have dedicated servers, awesome. Anyways, I like computer games and thought this place looked cool.

welcome and grats on diamond!

Top Bottom