• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official NeoGAF "Introduce Yourself" Thread

Longcat

Hello NeoGAF, it's so nice to finally be here.

Loooong time lurker who couldn't be arsed to get an account back in the day because my friend told me it was like a years waiting time to get in. After the Great Tantrum, I joined Era. But after watching it become more and more of an echo chamber over the years, where they instantly ban you for even the slightest "wrong-think", and there is no actual discussion to be had there, I decided to come here.

My first video gaming experience was some weird pong machine. After that I went NES> Mega Drive> SNES> PS1. Been a PC gamer ever since. I like vintage memes and eurobeat.

Lopous

Neo Member
Hello! I am Lopous (Loop-us) and I love video games. Which is pretty obvious otherwise I wouldn't be in this forum. Ever since one forum like.. ages ago shutdown I really didn't have a new place to lurk, post or reply to other people. Hopefully, in this I will experience everything- maybe even more and better.
Either way, I play a lot of different games and have played many other games. I'd love to just... list everything I've played but I am currently aiming to play Animal Crossing which is quite hype as well talk or stream it once it is out.

GhostintheRain

Neo Member
Hello everyone
I have been playing video games since the Atari 2600. The PS4 is my system of choice currently. The SNES is still my favorite video game system of all-time (although the backwards compatible 80GB PS3 is a very close second - I miss it).

I enjoy all types of games especially open-world/sandbox games and RPGs. My most anticipated game at the moment is Cyberpunk 2077!

I don’t do the fanboy thing (I owned a Sega Genesis AND SNES during their console war). For me it’s all about the video games.

GhostintheRain

Neo Member
I’m currently playing “Street Fighter V: Champion Edition

I played for a couple of minutes & now waiting for a version update (super slow) and then I’ll redeem the upgrade kit (fighters/stages/costumes/etc) need to be redeemed (😒), but other than that happy to add it to my collection. It’s been quite some time since I bought a Street Fighter game so looking forward to playing this latest installment (definitely my favorite fighting game series too).

Patiently waiting for
Cyberpunk 2077
Final Fantasy VII Remake
Ghost of Tsushima

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Hello everyone
I have been playing video games since the Atari 2600. The PS4 is my system of choice currently. The SNES is still my favorite video game system of all-time (although the backwards compatible 80GB PS3 is a very close second - I miss it).

I enjoy all types of games especially open-world/sandbox games and RPGs. My most anticipated game at the moment is Cyberpunk 2077!

I don’t do the fanboy thing (I owned a Sega Genesis AND SNES during their console war). For me it’s all about the video games.

Welcome to NeoGAF, GhostintheRain! I'm sure you'll fit right in.

ExogenBreach

Neo Member
Hiya! I heard this is the best gaming forum so I signed up!

I am ExogenBreach and I'm really into VR (can't wait for Alyx!) and narrative games like Life is Strange and Detroit: Become Human. I've also been developing a hobby for Photogammetry lately. I also believe, from the many articles I read that mentioned NeoGAF, that this forum likes to talk about not only games, but the developers behind them too.

See you on the forums!

Jooxed

Gold Member
Hiya! I heard this is the best gaming forum so I signed up!

I am ExogenBreach and I'm really into VR (can't wait for Alyx!) and narrative games like Life is Strange and Detroit: Become Human. I've also been developing a hobby for Photogammetry lately. I also believe, from the many articles I read that mentioned NeoGAF, that this forum likes to talk about not only games, but the developers behind them too.

See you on the forums!

Welcome! We do have a VR thread! I don'tmess around with VR myself but you may find some like minded folks there.

ExogenBreach

Neo Member
Welcome! We do have a VR thread! I don'tmess around with VR myself but you may find some like minded folks there.

Tyvm, I'll definitely keep it under watch :)

yxywc002

Neo Member
I've just jumped into NEO, nice to meet you all. I'd like PC games, especially the adventure type, if you have a :messenger_grinning_smiling:good game to talk, let's do it!!!:messenger_sunglasses:

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
I've just jumped into NEO, nice to meet you all. I'd like PC games, especially the adventure type, if you have a :messenger_grinning_smiling:good game to talk, let's do it!!!:messenger_sunglasses:
Welcome. You might want to check out the Adventure Games thread, if that’s what you’re into.

Ramz87

Hi guys, I’ve been lurking for a while now and especially enjoying the PS5/Xsx thread! I’m a long time gamer, going back to the Nintendo/Mega drive days. Very excited to see what PlayStation have in store for us today 😬

Goodra999

Neo Member
Hi my name is Trina and I wanted to say it’s nice to say thank you and to be part of this site and forum. I live in Vancouver BC Canada, I love Nintendo and Sony and I don’t mind any gaming I’m a fan of Animal crossing, pokemon, shin megami and a few jrpgs. My first Pokémon game I got as a gift was Pokémon silver with a game boy color but I also have played sonic on the sega genesis when my stepdad brought it home. I was stuck on the guest account(I think that’s what it’s called.) But now I can type. I hope I can contribute!

GymWolf

i know it's not the right place to ask , but i received a warning for inappropriate behaviour but i don't know why and i can't see the incriminated post, how can i clarify this?

Mista

Banned
i know it's not the right place to ask , but i received a warning for inappropriate behaviour but i don't know why and i can't see the incriminated post, how can i clarify this?
Here

Top Bottom