• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Outer Worlds |OT| Fully Automated Hysterical Killer Galactic Capitalism

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Also, what the frick was the Chairman doing in that prison? Broadcasting from a meteor?

Yeah, that whole last sequence didn't make a lick of sense.

Was way too convenient that the Chairman was just in the prison right there with you as if waiting for you to arrive because he had Phineas. Some cheesy cartoon nonsense that was. Also, they kept talking big about how it would be impossible to escape the prison, but it wasn't even all that much of a dungeon. Byzantium was better defended...

Yeah, that whole last sequence didn't make a lick of sense.

Was way too convenient that the Chairman was just in the prison right there with you as if waiting for you to arrive because he had Phineas. Some cheesy cartoon nonsense that was. Also, they kept talking big about how it would be impossible to escape the prison, but it wasn't even all that much of a dungeon. Byzantium was better defended...
and what was with the conversation? Idk for others but we said maybe 5 things to eachother TOPS and doesnt end in attack or some kind of dialogue finish? Like I could just walk through the room without really doing anything...

Just finished it. It was decent. I didn't really care about the characters, I lost track of the story and just tried to be the biggest asshole ever, and I'm quite glad to be done with it, in all honesty.

I'm very glad I played it through Gamepass and didn't pay full price.

EDIT and I fucking HATED those stupid machine sentries.

Last edited:
It so upsetting how hard Obsidian fumbled with this. There are times where i'd rather be looking at my phone than listen to some of these characters banter on. I honestly think I had more fun playing Fallout 4 and its DLC's than my 15 hours with Outer Worlds. They at least got a game pass sub from me for a dollar. Pretty cool service.

Komatsu

[...] our species just doesn't produce ambitious, aggressive and competitive women at this rate, sorry [...]

Ambition, talent and drive are not endowed by your second chromosome. We must also bear in mind this is a future world with augmented bodies, genetic alteration, etc. etc., even less of a reason to pay attention to inheritable traits or mere biology. Also, this is a game, so most of the characters being larger than life kinda comes with the territory. That said, you are absolutely correct in the sense that adding maybe a couple more men would have made sense.

Almost all male characters here are dolts, even Sanjar, in his own particular way. The lightning-fast romance between Junlei and Parvati was also so contrived as to be grating.

Holy crap though on run number two, goin pro board
lets you get to byzantium so quick!

Between all the different skills and dialogues, this def has lots of replay value for me

Amory

So is there a way to tell where the sidequests are just by like, looking at the map or compass on the HUD?

Because I'm really not enjoying having to run up to every NPC and see if they happen to have a name, and if they do, talk to them to see if they happen to have a quest. I'm positive I'm missing stuff

Last edited:

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
I've made no bones in saying that I love this game and I still do, but this game has reminded me of what I felt is the one weakness of this style of RPG:

Once you reach the level cap, the motivation for doing all of the sidequests just pretty much evaporates and it feels more like a race to the finish line. Also, most of the perks in this game kind of suck. Very bland.

So is there a way to tell where the sidequests are just by like, looking at the map or compass on the HUD?

Because I'm really not enjoying having to run up to every NPC and see if they happen to have a name, and if they do, talk to them to see if they happen to have a quest. I'm positive I'm missing stuff
Nope. You have to find them and it's something I have loved about the game so far. It gave me a reason to check every nook and crannie.

Amory

Nope. You have to find them and it's something I have loved about the game so far. It gave me a reason to check every nook and crannie.
I might agree if it felt more natural. But instead it ends up feeling just as gamey and certainly more tedious than if they just marked everything.

I'm just walking up to every NPC and scanning my cursor over them to see if a unique character name pops up on my HUD, and if so I'll talk to them and cycle through the dialogue options to see if they'll offer a sidequest.

Nydius

Also, what the frick was the Chairman doing in that prison? Broadcasting from a meteor?

I think I pieced that together from logs, terminals, and dialog found around both Byzantium and Tartarus.

Between the logs found on Tartarus, the dialog with Minister Clarke, the logs found in Minister Clarke's room, and dialog with Chairman Rockwell it seemed to be that Adjutant Akande was performing her own little coup. Lifetime Employment Program was, apparently, Akande's idea; Rockwell was forced to record the video we saw from his prison (hence the green screen). Clarke was put under house arrest and no one was willing to question Akande's claims that Rockwell was too occupied doing things for Halcyon.

Edit:

Firstly, stat-based choices are mostly inconsequential. I think they only accelerate the development of some questlines. If Fallout 4 was "A - Yes, B - No, X - Yes (sarcastic) and Y - Talk to you later", then TOW is:

"1) Open the door
2) [Intelligence] You should let us in, you need help with the radis!
3) [Medicine] You are probably dehydrated; open the door and we'll give you supplies
4) [Intimidation] Open the door before I kick it down, asshole"

My personal favorite chuckle was how you had multiple options of getting out of being caught stealing. Especially the Persuade option.

NPC: What are you doing?! Stop right there!
Me: [Persuade 25] I was just going.
NPC: Oh, OK. *walks away*

Last edited:

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
I've made no bones in saying that I love this game and I still do, but this game has reminded me of what I felt is the one weakness of this style of RPG:

Once you reach the level cap, the motivation for doing all of the sidequests just pretty much evaporates and it feels more like a race to the finish line. Also, most of the perks in this game kind of suck. Very bland.

I too still love the game, but found a lot of flaws and irritants. That never-ending Parvati character cringe quest made me want to scream. I really liked her in the beginning, but she ended up totally grating on my nerves. I also was not a fan of the too-easy combat even on hard, the meaningless perks and over-abundance of ammo, tools and loot. I want to have enough of those things to play through the game, but it needs to be scarce enough to add some tension.

I also completely agree that ferreting out NPC with quests was a huge plus. One of the main reasons I love RPGs is for exploration and since loot quickly offered no incentive, finding quest-givers gave me the impetus to explore.

Teslerum

The Speedrun has been taken down to Sub-18

SuperNova speedrun is sub-30 as well

Both options are via the *suicide" ending.

(If you didn't know that's a thing. That's a thing on low intelligence playthroughs.)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Did anyone else finish the game without using the time slowing mechanic once?

I tried it a couple of times on the first planet, but found it largely pointless on normal difficulty. Never used it after the first hour or two.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried it a couple of times on the first planet, but found it largely pointless on normal difficulty. Never used it after the first hour or two.
Yeah, I played on normal and there was just no need. Occasionally I'd hit 'Q' by accident which is the only reason I remember it was in the game.

manfestival

I found the game to be a solid 8 out of 10. Praise the gamepass gods for these blessings. I think Gears 5 is a better game overall but I can always play more.

I had some bugs but it wasnt nearly as buggy as say... bethesda games. There apparently was a major bug that I came across that was super common. Walking into a certain room in the last level would cause the game to crash. Otherstuff was just smaller visual and one odd audio bug where loading into another area or reloading the save would autocorrect.
I might play this again but not sure if I will. I think I did a good chunk of the content. I left a good handful of quests undone. They just got less interesting in the latter half of the game.

Spoiler but not really a spoiler? Then an actual spoiler lol
How are they gonna have you finish a game where there are 3 planets just chilling there and you can't go to any of them. Felt good to kill the chairman at the end.

Im loving this game....it's what fallout 76 should of been.....the fact that you can just kill someone if you don't want to do their quest chain and take their shit I like

Finished it off. I think i can round this up with Pros and Cons.

+ The most polished product Obsidian has ever put out. I encountered no bugs whatsoever.

+ No micro-transactions and generally no anti-consumer practices infused into the product (though i didn't appreciate the obvious design to include future DLC and a sequel)

+ Decent combat, it's fun in conjunction with the Time Dillation Skill and the weapons are different enough to be interesting to use, the science(unique) weapons are unconventional (Gloop gun, for example) and add much needed variety.

+ There's a lot of passion and creativity that went into fleshing out the corporate-controlled world. I appreciate that, and it's something to mention.

+ Some side-quests lead to interesting outcomes which result from having multiple choices.

+ Dialogue is great with plenty of choices laid out to converse and interact. The voice acting is mostly good as well.

+ Writing is above-average overall, with low points and high points. Companion dialogue (exploration/quest banter) is decent, most side-quests offer decent writing, some characters are memorable.

- Obvious agenda infused into the writing. Whether or not it had any sort of impact concerning the quality of the writing is up for interpretation.

- The writing isn't great .. it's not bad overall, it's certainly better than quite a lot of recent examples i could mention. But it's the worst Obsidian has put out thus far. Sterile, uninteresting. Companion side-quests are poor and underdeveloped, same goes for the main quest which i think is abruptly short and is mostly poorly writen.

- Very poor loot variety (weapons/armour) and very unbalanced gameplay - Trinkets, ammo to collect are everywhere making the game a cakewalk, and the plenthora of trinkets that affect stats are mostly useless. Perks are extraordinarily generic and uninteresting - and mostly useless. The only thing that matters is tinkering until you find the superior (mark 2) variant of the same exact weapon, and tinker that. Upgrades are underdeveloped.

- Exploration is particulary poor because it's essentially a theme park through which you're mostly railroaded.

- No Atmosphere Whatsoever. There are bits and pieces of Fallout, Borderlands and Mass Effect glued on a structure that contradicts itself. For example, there's the overarching theme that corporations rule the universe The Outer Worlds is set in and the workers are depressingly slaving away their lives, yet there's nothing that is showing me that. Neither the artstyle, nor the architecture(though i get the reason why they all look the same via the snippet of lore from the screens), nor the workers themselves, nor the soundtrack. I felt no investment, or immersion into the world of The Outer Worlds; There was 0 relatability concerning the characters because they were remarkably undercooked and 1 dimensional and because of that there was no believability concerning the characters either.

I think i deceived myself by thinking the game would have a smooth level of quality across its entire length, due to how good Edgewater (the first area) and the Groundbreaker (really nice area reveal) were. It's a good game, but nothing about it is worth mentioning. I wouldn't say i'm disappointed, there are sparks of greatness there.

But i am going to install Falout: New Vegas and a few mods i've been eyeing out. It's been almost a decade since i played it, i think.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Did anyone else finish the game without using the time slowing mechanic once?
I think the only times / reason I used it was to get the "shoot 50 people in the crotch while in time slow mode" achievement.

Zeypher

Still think Max and Parvati are the best companions BUT you must fail their quests. Tell Parvati to focus on the crew and her job and she ditches the BS romance (talking to parvati on the ship after meeting Junlei) and for Max you must kill the guy in fallbrook (Reginald) and make sure the seer does not help Max which makes him give up on religion thereby still maintaining his "violent disposition".

Roufianos

The levelling system is completely broken. I've done like 3 side quests and the main plot to Byzantium and I've basically reached invincibility.

Last edited:

Teslerum

Incoming confirmed fixes

Cain says they were prepared to crunch after release, fixing crashes and issues players ran into. But it was so smooth, they've been able to take a breather and take some time before the first patch, which should be out soon, and respond to some more substantial feedback.

"Somebody found a place that it consistently crashed, but just on one platform, and then there's been another bug where sometimes companions get in a bad state in your ship," Cain says. "But for the most part the things we're fixing are things people have asked for, like larger fonts."

Another quality of life issue he intends to fix is that vending machines don't show how much you're carrying, which makes selling items while over-encumbered a tedious process. There's also difficulty, which came as a surprise: Many players have asked for a harder setting that doesn't come with the restrictions of the Supernova difficulty. He's got a list of UI things to address, and hopes to put out a second update around Christmas, once more player feedback comes in. But when we spoke, it was definitely time for a well-earned victory lap.

HelpYouFall

Just finished it. I liked it but I think it's a bit overrated.
Characters are great, story is kinda meh, the combat is very fun but there's just not enough of it imo. The smaller hub world maps are cool at first but grow kind of boring after a while.
I'd rate it 7 out of 10. Very impressed from a technical standpoint though, I encountered hardly any bugs at all.

I might be alone here, but overall I still had more fun in Fallout 4, personally.

That being said, I can't wait for what Obsidian does next, backed by Spencers big bucks. Should be good!

Luckily, I got SAM recently. This hilarious robot has restored my enjoyment for now.

He really is the best. Long time since I've laughed this much with an AI character!

Last edited:

Dory16

Banned
Finished it off. I think i can round this up with Pros and Cons.

+ The most polished product Obsidian has ever put out. I encountered no bugs whatsoever.

+ No micro-transactions and generally no anti-consumer practices infused into the product (though i didn't appreciate the obvious design to include future DLC and a sequel)

+ Decent combat, it's fun in conjunction with the Time Dillation Skill and the weapons are different enough to be interesting to use, the science(unique) weapons are unconventional (Gloop gun, for example) and add much needed variety.

+ There's a lot of passion and creativity that went into fleshing out the corporate-controlled world. I appreciate that, and it's something to mention.

+ Some side-quests lead to interesting outcomes which result from having multiple choices.

+ Dialogue is great with plenty of choices laid out to converse and interact. The voice acting is mostly good as well.

+ Writing is above-average overall, with low points and high points. Companion dialogue (exploration/quest banter) is decent, most side-quests offer decent writing, some characters are memorable.

- Obvious agenda infused into the writing. Whether or not it had any sort of impact concerning the quality of the writing is up for interpretation.

- The writing isn't great .. it's not bad overall, it's certainly better than quite a lot of recent examples i could mention. But it's the worst Obsidian has put out thus far. Sterile, uninteresting. Companion side-quests are poor and underdeveloped, same goes for the main quest which i think is abruptly short and is mostly poorly writen.

- Very poor loot variety (weapons/armour) and very unbalanced gameplay - Trinkets, ammo to collect are everywhere making the game a cakewalk, and the plenthora of trinkets that affect stats are mostly useless. Perks are extraordinarily generic and uninteresting - and mostly useless. The only thing that matters is tinkering until you find the superior (mark 2) variant of the same exact weapon, and tinker that. Upgrades are underdeveloped.

- Exploration is particulary poor because it's essentially a theme park through which you're mostly railroaded.

- No Atmosphere Whatsoever. There are bits and pieces of Fallout, Borderlands and Mass Effect glued on a structure that contradicts itself. For example, there's the overarching theme that corporations rule the universe The Outer Worlds is set in and the workers are depressingly slaving away their lives, yet there's nothing that is showing me that. Neither the artstyle, nor the architecture(though i get the reason why they all look the same via the snippet of lore from the screens), nor the workers themselves, nor the soundtrack. I felt no investment, or immersion into the world of The Outer Worlds; There was 0 relatability concerning the characters because they were remarkably undercooked and 1 dimensional and because of that there was no believability concerning the characters either.

I think i deceived myself by thinking the game would have a smooth level of quality across its entire length, due to how good Edgewater (the first area) and the Groundbreaker (really nice area reveal) were. It's a good game, but nothing about it is worth mentioning. I wouldn't say i'm disappointed, there are sparks of greatness there.

But i am going to install Falout: New Vegas and a few mods i've been eyeing out. It's been almost a decade since i played it, i think.

I have to agree to an extent about the atmosphere thing. The Edgewater area has that impressive duality in presentation (coporation borough vs worker/rebels borough with different feel) that you say was missing, but not the other areas such as Monarch or Terra for example.
Unbalanced gameplay I'd disagree with. The game is clearly not a shooter, it's more about what am I gonna build myself to be and who will I fight for? That's where its originality is. Am I going out as a wild scientist who will just mind trick and miniaturise enemies, letting my companions feast on them or am I sneaking and hacking my way through everything or making myself as powerful a gunslinger as possible or just riding my companions coat tails while I focus on the philosophical/political choices?
Not a perfect game but I'm finding its gameplay to be a marvel without being Halo 3. Also just the wittiness of the writing is extremely refreshing.

dorkimoe

I feel like I’m playing the game wrong. The loot just seems weak/weird.
I can just upgrade base armor forever and never replace it? Same with guns?

Teslerum

Greetings fellow spacers,

At this time, we would like to let you all know that we are looking at releasing a patch next week to implement some changes and bug fixes. This patch is currently in the testing phase and as long as no other issues occur during this time, we hope to release it to you all sometime next week. Please be aware that this can change, but we are working hard to make this timeline and things are looking good thus far.

Resolved Issues:
• The crashing issue in Tartarus
• Increase Font Size - Conversations/Subtitles
• Muffled sound effects occur at random times for players on the PS4
• Companions dying and failing companion quests on modes other than Supernova
• Unable to finish "Radio Free Monarch"
• Trophy "Not the Best Choice" fails to unlock properly

If you do not see your particular issue or suggestion listed above, please understand that we are continually reviewing and working on items that you are sharing with us. We will continue to work on updates and patches to see how we can make your gaming experience the best it possibly can be.

To continue to report issues and share suggestions, please visit our The Outer Worlds: Technical Support forums and search to see if a fellow player has already made a thread about it. If you find a thread with your issue or suggestion, feel free to comment in that thread with any details you would like to share. If you cannot find a thread with your issue or suggestion, please start a new thread detailing the issue/suggestion and then please contact our publishing partner, Private Division, at their website here. Doing so will help ensure that your specific issue or suggestion is in their queue, which allows us to prioritize requests to provide the fastest possible turnaround time.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding, and we are so grateful to have you all here with us.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
I feel like I’m playing the game wrong. The loot just seems weak/weird.
I can just upgrade base armor forever and never replace it? Same with guns?

It does get prohibitively expensive to keep lower base level guns up to the same power as higher base level guns.

Once you start encountering dramatically higher base level weapons, it's better for you to just switch over to those and power them up a bit and maybe add some mods. Then again, everything is way overpowered and money is never an issue, so it's not like any of this matters much in the end.

Zeypher

The second tier guns aka ultra, mk2, gold all are 15 levels higher than their base versions. tinkering a lower level version beyond 10 levels is a waste. Merchants and vending machines seem to have gear upto 4 levels beyond your character level and they can be reset by sleeping for 48 hours. So a heavy machine gun is lvl 10 its second tier will be lvl 25 which one can get at lvl 21 from HHC vending machines and merchants.

The Cockatrice

Gold Member
Just finished it as well. Guess it would sit at around 7.5. Its okay but it really is FNV in a different skin. Everything was just too safe and boring. Nothing truly exciting ever happens in the game. Hell not even the enemy encounters are entertaining. Its a good game but also a boring one. I laughed at some scenes though. Parvati and SAM are the only fun party banter combinations. The "choices" in the game are trivial at best and it seems Obsidian will never go past the "heres what happened due to your choices as the end credits" phase. Playing Disco Elysium before this made the experience worse and its baffling how time and time Obsidian are praised as some masters of story when many games are much better in this regard. Eh

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
Just finished it as well. Guess it would sit at around 7.5. Its okay but it really is FNV in a different skin. Everything was just too safe and boring. Nothing truly exciting ever happens in the game. Hell not even the enemy encounters are entertaining. Its a good game but also a boring one. I laughed at some scenes though. Parvati and SAM are the only fun party banter combinations. The "choices" in the game are trivial at best and it seems Obsidian will never go past the "heres what happened due to your choices as the end credits" phase. Playing Disco Elysium before this made the experience worse and its baffling how time and time Obsidian are praised as some masters of story when many games are much better in this regard. Eh

Disco Elysium will tend to ruin any RPG that claims to have choices, it's just that good. You're right though that Obsidian don't deserve the praise they get for story, at least not based on this game, though I will say their efforts with KOTOR 2 were magnificant (played this year for the first time so no nostalgia glasses for me). Disco Elysium has set a standard that the rest of gaming is going to find hard to match.

MadYarpen

I recently got to monarch and I am quite disappointed.

It is not a bad game, we don't get a lot of good RPGs recently so I am happy it is out... But everything seems so... Shallow, I guess? I don;t really like the writing, i am starting to decline sidequests because I havent seen any interesting one yet. I understand they had some money restrictions, but I thought it would be visible mostly on the technical side. I have an impression everything is to simplified, shallow, to one-dimensional. Characters, sidequests, the world.... Will keep playing but I am not to excited and when I got to the point I have some trouble with going through a place due to difficult enemies, I don't feel very motivated to try again.

Not liking this a ton, but I'm still playing the damned game because it gives me those old Deus Ex vibes of sneaking around and finding stuff in vents. The game itself really isn't very good, though. Sounds like they had two voice actors to pick from, the story is a mess and the loading times into the small areas are ridiculously long and made all the more annoying when you have to do several loads right after each other when quick-traveling. And it looks sort of bad, too.

With all that said, I've never been a fan of Fallout so maybe I'm just not part of the target audience. But legacy doesn't really excuse what feels like a rushed low budget effort.

GC_DALBEN

I tried to like, played about 5 hours, and im completely bored. Its an OK game at best, i regret falling for the hype.

Sorry about my english.

Last edited:
It's a weird comparison, but I get the same feeling from this game as I got from watching Rambo Last Blood. It feels like there is a much larger game there somewhere, and then they ran out of time (or talent, what do I know) so they scraped together what they had at the last minute to avoid a total disaster. It's not a shit game by any means, but there's a touch of husk to it.

Not sure if this was posted yet

For those on PC I recommend finding your engine.ini file and pasting this in it

[/Script/Engine.RendererSettings]
r.PostProcessAAQuality=6
r.Tonemapper.Sharpen=1.5
r.DepthOfFieldQuality=0
r.MotionBlur.Max=0
r.MotionBlurQuality=0
r.SceneColorFringe.Max=0
r.SceneColorFringeQuality=0

this tweak makes the game look significantly better imo, also runs a bit smoother too. Turns off chromatic aberration, depth of field, sharpens the image a little. Highly recommend

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Disco Elysium will tend to ruin any RPG that claims to have choices, it's just that good. You're right though that Obsidian don't deserve the praise they get for story, at least not based on this game, though I will say their efforts with KOTOR 2 were magnificant (played this year for the first time so no nostalgia glasses for me). Disco Elysium has set a standard that the rest of gaming is going to find hard to match.

Damn. I need to find time to play Disco Elysium before the end of the year. I've heard nothing but good things about it.

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
Damn. I need to find time to play Disco Elysium before the end of the year. I've heard nothing but good things about it.

You really do. Honestly it's one that gets right into your head and won't let go. It's an absolute masterpiece. It made me laugh, it made me think, it made me love its characters for all their brilliant imperfections, it really is one of the most incredible games out there, it made me care about its characters in a way that few games do. I paid full price on gog and I'm absolutely happy with that choice.

I don’t know much about DE other than it gets lot of praise on here and someone told me it doesn’t have combat, which is why I held off. Guess I gotta look into it eventually

The expectations I put on this game were way too high I think. I'm done finally, and I'd give it a 7-point-something as well.

It looked to be Fallout style exploration and gameplay with some refinements, less bugs and better writing, and how can that not be awesome? Hulk would see it as an absolute win.

But...my interest peaked early and then the game became a bit of a chore.

There were moments of really funny or interesting dialogue, for sure. I like how your crew have banter with each other and everything, and there is great voice acting too. There were some interesting decisions to make, but I wouldn't say the overall story was strong. It also wasn't idiotically politically correct, like many feared. It had parts like that, and 82% of all authority figures you meet are hyper-masculine, short haired women, but generally I feel like topics were handled without pretending grey areas are black and white. I wouldn't praise it much more than that, however... The main plot line is pretty average and the stronger narrative parts come down to comedic asides or character moments from your party members - and they weren't enough for the game to win my adoration.

Well if the story doesn't blow you away, you just fall back on the gameplay, right? That didn't quite do it for me either. I don't like shooters to be honest, but I always liked VATS in Fallout 3 and New Vegas with its turn based limb choices and slow-mo gory head explosions. The Outer Worlds TTD system doesn't provide me the satisfaction that VATS did, but it does make the shooting easy. Actually, everything about this game makes it easy. I guess I don't even mind it being easy within reason, but the game's design feels like upgrades and perks lack meaning because they aren't really helping you overcome obstacles as you weren't struggling to do so without them. Loot is atrocious. I had like way too much of everything I needed, always. There's a trophy for healing yourself 300 times and it's ultra-rare, almost no one has it. I doubt I would have used my healing inhaler 30 times in the whole game, how could anyone heal themselves 300 times?

This an okay game with some good parts, and other people's mileage may vary, but I had the feeling it was gonna be something special and it did not deliver for me.

He really is the best. Long time since I've laughed this much with an AI character!

Yeah, SAM was a great addition to the game. One time I went into a room and a bunch of robots wanted to kill us but SAM convinced them not to. My character was like "Wow SAM, is there anything you can't do?" And SAM matter-of-factly started talking about things you should never get him to do because it will void your warranty. "Do not under any circumstances have your SAM unit perform open heart surgery!"

Last edited:

Starfield

I stopped playing this game after the intro. The world just feels SO STATIC. Like you're walking in a theme park or museum not a video game.
Every character tries to be edgy or funny/weird in some way.

Females look like transgender mtf's on hormones, sorry I'm out.

As Gordon Ramsay would say,... It's bland.

Top Bottom