• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The secret greatest fighting game of all time is a PC exclusive, and it's free.

kunonabi said:
Any move lists for this? Game is crazy hype though. I'm playing the nurse twins at the moment and I figured out 5 specials and her lvl2 super so far.

In the folder you extract the game into there are 3 .jpgs, one of them is the moves list.

I knew exactly what this thread was about before I clicked on it.
The best thing is that MARIO HAS A RAGING DEMON. Which connects on airborne opponents.

Nishastra

Banned
On playing more, I've decided to go back to Fei Fei. She may be lacking in moves, but the ones she has are good :p

I still haven't been able to beat the four characters at once fight.

Fox318

darkressurection said:
Oh man, I have figured out some pretty sick technology with Gouki.

I sent a PM to Jeff at Giant Bomb about this game. I hope they do a Quick Look.
They need do do a quick look of this.

Dizzy-4U

darkressurection said:

You're a good person.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
darkressurection said:

Someone should also mention it to his Twitter.

Yes, just copy any other stage file, and rename it "21 HU NAN.stage". The gas mask guy and red hair guy are super overpowered because they're bosses, so it's not really fair to use them, even though everyone is pretty powerful any ways.

This game is truly something else, infinitely better once I got my PS2 DualShock 2 working on it (with the D-pad), it's a pretty damn rich fighting game experience.

darkpaladinmfc said:
Yes, just copy any other stage file, and rename it "21 HU NAN.stage".

Thanks for this also, I also have another question, I can't figure it out, is there only four buttons in this game? two punches and two kicks?

I'm trying to map my buttons on the controller, and I got four, is there more??

darkpaladinmfc said:
Just 4, but there are 2 extra buttons you can map, but they don't do anything as far as I know.

Awesome thanks, I'll see if I can use the other two buttons to make them 2xPunch and 2xKicks, or P+K etc.

EricHasNoPull said:
Thanks for this also, I also have another question, I can't figure it out, is there only four buttons in this game? two punches and two kicks?

I'm trying to map my buttons on the controller, and I got four, is there more??
Just 4, but there are 2 extra buttons you can map, but they don't do anything as far as I know.

Micius

qcf x2 said:
Uhh, I'm referring to the traditional Korean(?) music.

It's the theme to the classic Chinese Journey to the West TV series. The most memorable part kicks in at around 0:37.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KRl_pLl4vo

Edit: If it isn't evident why that music is used, the character you face in the first stage is a dressed up Monkey King (Sun Wukong/Son Goku) from the novel/TV series.

lordmrw

This might be one of the most incredible things i have ever seen. I was fully expecting a tongue in cheek post but this is actually pretty damn interesting. It also reminded me just how much I like fighting game music, oddly enough.

Roto13

It looks like the best fighting game to ever use digitized actors. I want to make one of these with friends and family members in it.

This game is seriously awesome. I got up to a stage where I had to fight like 7 people at once though and I have no clue how the hell I'm supposed to beat it.

Top Bottom