• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Secret World (MMO) - GDC info, trailer, and media blowout

iamblades

Morn said:
It's Funcom. It'll launch horribly broken and unplayable and then take three years to get good.

Probably so, but even as broken and incomplete as funcom's games have been, i've still had more fun playing them than any other non blizzard mmo.

I can handle some broken ass shit if there is something interesting in there.

I'm willing to give it a shot when it comes out, worst case scenario I have fun until the content runs dry like in AoC, but since Ragnar is behind this game and not Gaute, I have a bit more hope in it being more substantial.

This seems to have come a long way since the first game-play shoots. This should have been the first in-game reveal.

I'm not a MMO guy but the story elements and setting look good. Will keep an eye on this.

Mr. Hyde

derFeef said:
There is a new trailer, but I do not think it deserves its own thread because it shows very little ingame stuff, but it is very moody.

"Everything is True" http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/04/07/the-secret-world-everything-is-true

I love the plot points they are covering. This is the only MMO I've been interested in for ages, especially with Ragnar working on it. I'm thinking they are making sure it's polished due to it probably being Funcom's last hope.

derFeef

Gui_PT said:
There are too many threads about this game. Could anyone tell me which one I should follow?
I am going to make a gamescom info thread in the upcoming days, which will carry over and include infos frm PAX I guess. If the mods are okay with that.

Top Bottom