• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Skyrim Together Reborn multiplayer mod is out now, bringing major updates and 2-8 player co-op

Draugoth

Gold Member
skyrim-together-mod.jpg

A revamped version of the Skyrim Together mod allowing co-op for Bethesda’s classic fantasy RPG is finally available to download from NexusMods today. Dubbed Skyrim Together Reborn, the mod's developers say this version is a significant improvement over the previous version. Witness players tackling some main quests together in Together Team’s video below.

What a mod. Coop added to a single player game, recommended for 2-8 players but they've pushed it to 25 players in the same world/progress sync. That's really cool and a hell of an effort by that mod team.

Reactions: Isa
What a mod. Coop added to a single player game, recommended for 2-8 players but they've pushed it to 25 players in the same world/progress sync. That's really cool and a hell of an effort by that mod team.

Yeah this pushes the concept of what I'd consider a mod. When you literally add networking code to a game that didn't have any, that doesn't feel like a mod but a whole different game.

killatopak

FO76 must have had a hand in this.

Imagine the effort put into this when a whole studio scratched their head for years trying to make this work on an engine that isn't designed to accomodate this.

I appluad the designers of this mod for their effort yet I am also skeptical on the quality and how better this game will be by making it MP.

Matt_Fox

What an achievement. Although personally Skyrim is a chilled out single player game for me. I think my coop partner would get really bored waiting whilst I noodle around smithing, selling items, enchanting etc

Top Bottom