• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Solus Project (PC/XBONE) |OT| The Martian: The Game

Ozium

TheSolusProject_Logo_Transparent.png

The Solus Project is a single player first person adventure game with survival elements, set on a Gliese-6143-C. It is an exploration game at heart, but it's no walking sim. But there is a bit of walking, and running, and trying not to die while you get pummeled by meteorites. Or getting hypothermia...

Price: 19.99
Released out of Early Access: June 7, 2016
Platforms: PC, Xbox One

Steam store link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/313630/
GOG store link: https://www.gog.com/game/the_solus_project
Xbox Store link, says it is still in early access.

STORY

Earth has been destroyed and mankind lingers on in a small fleet of ships near Pluto. As humanity's last hope, you are sent to scout a distant planet as a potential location for a colony. After years of space travel disaster strikes however, and your ship is destroyed when approaching the planet...

With your team members dead and your equipment gone you have no way of communicating or receiving help from anyone... you are completely and utterly alone...

Desperately you look for a way of phoning home, but as you explore the seemingly desolate planet, you uncover the dark secrets buried within the depths. In this otherworldly odyssey you uncover mystery upon mystery as you try to survive the harsh climate.

FEATURES

• Explore - Unlock the depths of the uncharted planet, and discover the secrets buried deep below. Delve into huge cave systems and tombs and uncover over 200 secrets.
  • Handcrafted - 10 large entirely handcrafted levels to explore. Explore and puzzle your way through 5 islands and 5 large tombs/caves.
  • Atmosphere - Atmosphere rich environment that is fully dynamic. An alien day and night cycle and a dynamic weather system that calculates everything from temperature, wind, humidity, cloud coverage impact on the climate and so on. It handles ocean tides. Plants respond to the climate. Storms form. Earthquakes happen.
  • Survive - Survive the extreme climate, tornadoes, storms, meteors, lightning, and not least the dark secrets buried beneath the surface.
  • VR - Supports Vive and Oculus, including room space and motion controllers. Explore the huge world start to end in VR! (*Some VR features are still in development - see notes at the bottom for info)
  • Depth - Plants grow and rot. Ocean tide based on the moon. Your body responds to everything from getting wet to lack of sleep to walking uphill to the humidity. Hundreds of upgrades to be found. Secret areas within secret areas within secret areas.

MEDIA

ss_f19a592953cb9aa3df34895eda66853eacf9c77c.600x338.jpg

ss_a9f8ab5b343ffd25a993952c4bf82e3859c02c86.600x338.jpg

Giant Bomb's Unfinished - quick look while game was still in Early Access.
--

I've played for a few hours now and it's pretty cool if you are into exploration type games and/or SCI-FI... the crafting isn't as labor intensive as Minecraft or The Forest, or other games that focus more on the survival aspect. This game focuses more on exploration and story, while containing survival elements. You will need to eat, drink and sleep, as well as watch out for shifts in the temperature to avoid injuries or death.

Also it should be noted that there are 3 difficulty levels, one which is geared more towards those who like to freely explore, another which is geared towards those who want more harsher survival and the normal which is in-between those extremes.

Ozium

Does the game have any combat or is all man vs the elements.

I'm only into the 3rd level but so far it's just the elements.. I encountered some things that looked like sea urchins in a cave that freaked me out but never been hurt by them. I know you can be hurt by some plants in caves, so it's mostly just been the elements and some of the environs

Gestault

I played this as a game preview and really ended up digging it. The landscapes are really neat to just gawk at. As you try not to freeze to death because you trudged through the water and didn't realize the tides come and go.

Yeah, basically everything is system-based, in a really cool way. And then you die.

Really been enjoying it, one of the prettiest games with Vive support. Going through caves and exploring ruins and temples underground using a torch or flashlight to guide your way with the Vive controllers is very immersive, especially directing the flashlight beam. Sense of scale in VR is done really well too, you really feel the immensity of an underground chamber.

Also sells the whole extreme weather on another planet vibe, some of the randomized weather totally took me off guard and spooked the crap out of me such as the
cyclone, thought it was some scripted sequence but nope! Bit the dust.
Atmosphere is top notch and the story is decent as well, def worth the money.

Compsiox

Banned
It's decent in VR.

I had the head rotation/movement not separated. It worked out pretty well.

I lost my little computer-phone thing. How can I get it back?

jond76

Banned
I bought this when it first popped up on Xbox preview but decided to hold off playing until it was finished. Will have to dive in soon.

Really been enjoying it, one of the prettiest games with Vive support. Going through caves and exploring ruins and temples underground using a torch or flashlight to guide your way with the Vive controllers is very immersive, especially directing the flashlight beam. Sense of scale in VR is done really well too, you really feel the immensity of an underground chamber.

Also sells the whole extreme weather on another planet vibe, some of the randomized weather totally took me off guard and spooked the crap out of me such as the
cyclone, thought it was some scripted sequence but nope! Bit the dust.
Atmosphere is top notch and the story is decent as well, def worth the money.

Nice, been thinking about picking this up for my rift. How is movement handled?

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
This is probably best played with VR so i will wait but it definitely has me interested.

Nice, been thinking about picking this up for my rift. How is movement handled?

For Rift just standard gamepad or m+kb movement controls, I'm assuming the devs will add in Touch support later, def makes a big difference in immersion being able to hold up the scanning device to objects and other general interactivity.

SomTervo

How the heck did I not know there was an OT for a game I work on?

Dev working on The Solus Project here

We have now pushed a very large update with a completely new Vive control scheme.

Patch notes here. Beforehand the design was broken with a touchpad making you walk forward, and all sorts of weird inconsistencies. The controls have now been completely reworked.

Please feedback here (or make a thread, if anyone would be so kind) and we'll take note.

newvrcontrols.jpg

The game is still great outside of VR, remember!

Theodoricos

So I just finished the game and I have to say that I loved it. You guys have done an amazing job of creating a truly alien and wondrous environment that the player feels compelled to explore more of. The day & night cycle is great, as are the varying atmospheric conditions, and the game itself looks gorgeous. I would often just stand at the highest point of an island and stargaze at the dynamic firmament before moving on.

The atmosphere is impeccable. Rarely do you see a game with
horror undertones to it resist the urge to pull off cheap jump scares. I loved the fact that the horror was confined to the gameplay alone and there were no cutscenes drawing explicit attention to your surroundings. The dolls in particular were probably the creepiest thing for me, though the tablets that foreshadow your first encounter with the smoke monsters also gave me chills.

I do have some questions about the story though.
Was it the Sky Ones who put Yuri's corpse on that cross, and then linked the feed of all those monitors to show his body? And if so, for what purpose?

Also, what was Tlaloc's role in the story? He disappears after you activate the mill but then you find him frozen to death underground. Was he trying to go back to the Sky Ones?

The ending itself is ambiguous, and I don't know if it's meant to be or if it's a sequel hook. I guess it'd be hard to understand the motivations of the Sky Ones from our perspective, but it does feel like there could've been more clarity on what they're planning, and why they kept us alive. I got the impression that they tried to spread the curse of the Ancients to humanity, which is why they let us take the energy source and even urged us to go back to the tower. But if so, why didn't they intervene more directly like they did with the lesser, more primitive alien species?

Overall though I really enjoyed the experience. The gameplay, the threat of the unknown, the exploration, the presentation of the story, the atmosphere - it was top notch. The Solus Project definitely needs more exposure.

SomTervo

So I just finished the game and I have to say that I loved it. You guys have done an amazing job of creating a truly alien and wondrous environment that the player feels compelled to explore more of. The day & night cycle is great, as are the varying atmospheric conditions, and the game itself looks gorgeous. I would often just stand at the highest point of an island and stargaze at the dynamic firmament before moving on.

The atmosphere is impeccable. Rarely do you see a game with
horror undertones to it resist the urge to pull off cheap jump scares. I loved the fact that the horror was confined to the gameplay alone and there were no cutscenes drawing explicit attention to your surroundings. The dolls in particular were probably the creepiest thing for me, though the tablets that foreshadow your first encounter with the smoke monsters also gave me chills.

I do have some questions about the story though.
Was it the Sky Ones who put Yuri's corpse on that cross, and then linked the feed of all those monitors to show his body? And if so, for what purpose?

Also, what was Tlaloc's role in the story? He disappears after you activate the mill but then you find him frozen to death underground. Was he trying to go back to the Sky Ones?

The ending itself is ambiguous, and I don't know if it's meant to be or if it's a sequel hook. I guess it'd be hard to understand the motivations of the Sky Ones from our perspective, but it does feel like there could've been more clarity on what they're planning, and why they kept us alive. I got the impression that they tried to spread the curse of the Ancients to humanity, which is why they let us take the energy source and even urged us to go back to the tower. But if so, why didn't they intervene more directly like they did with the lesser, more primitive alien species?

Overall though I really enjoyed the experience. The gameplay, the threat of the unknown, the exploration, the presentation of the story, the atmosphere - it was top notch. The Solus Project definitely needs more exposure.

Thanks so much Theo.

Yes, it was them. They work in mysterious ways. Myself and the boss have slightly different takes on their motives/goals. I might respond more fully soon :)

Regarding the Tlaloc: There are multiple Tlalocs. One of the tablets explains what they are used for.

Did you read all the tablets in the Sky One fortress? That should give some insight into their motivations.

Honestly, though, the game was made as an adventure first and I came on board to really drill down into a lot of these story details late in the process. It's been a ton of work retro-fitting events/locations into a sensible story!

Thx for the continued vr support, much appreciated! Your game is fantastic :)

Great impressions, and couldn't agree more, def a unique experience and a total surprise. This game certainly needs a bigger light shone on it.

Our pleasure, and thanks for supporting! Spread the word and leave positive Steam reviews if you can. We're really struggling to get the game out there, like in terms of awareness, atm. Although we still have the Xbox One launch to go so hopefully that'll help us a bit.

just bought now, excited to try it on the oculus

Good luck!

Theodoricos

Thanks so much Theo.

Yes, it was them. They work in mysterious ways. Myself and the boss have slightly different takes on their motives/goals. I might respond more fully soon :)

Regarding the Tlaloc: There are multiple Tlalocs. One of the tablets explains what they are used for.

Did you read all the tablets in the Sky One fortress? That should give some insight into their motivations.

Honestly, though, the game was made as an adventure first and I came on board to really drill down into a lot of these story details late in the process. It's been a ton of work retro-fitting events/locations into a sensible story!

Thank you so much for the quick reply!

I like the mysterious edge to The Solus Project, absolutely. As someone who's a huge fan of 2001 for example I think that the unfathomable is an exciting part of a sci-fi story. Really makes you feel that much more insignificant in the grand scheme of things. It's only natural to want to try to make sense of things though!

Also, it looks like another playthrough is in order because I didn't manage to find all the texts. I think I had 400 out of 550ish by the end of the game, so finding and reading those would probably clear some things up.

Thanks to SomTervos giveaway I played a bit of the beginning and its really great. Graphically a great game and the atmosphere seems so thick.

Since I got my Oculus Shipping email yesterday I will wait so I can continue playing that in VR. It must be gorgeous.

SomTervo

Thank you so much for the quick reply!

I like the mysterious edge to The Solus Project, absolutely. As someone who's a huge fan of 2001 for example I think that the unfathomable is an exciting part of a sci-fi story. Really makes you feel that much more insignificant in the grand scheme of things. It's only natural to want to try to make sense of things though!

Also, it looks like another playthrough is in order because I didn't manage to find all the texts. I think I had 400 out of 550ish by the end of the game, so finding and reading those would probably clear some things up.

I busted my chops trying to mimic the high-sci-fi mystery vibe of things like 2001, Revelation Space/Mass Effect, the Night's Dawn series,Interstellar, Prometheus/Alien, etc. etc. Really glad it came through!

Good luck finding the remaining texts. I'm pretty sure we have a stretch goal on the list to give you a little user interface to re-read old texts and identify new ones. Stretch goal, though.

Thanks to SomTervos giveaway I played a bit of the beginning and its really great. Graphically a great game and the atmosphere seems so thick.

Since I got my Oculus Shipping email yesterday I will wait so I can continue playing that in VR. It must be gorgeous.

Nice – hopefully will be killer on Oculus. I think there are minor teething issues on Vive and Oculus but it's generally playable.

Seems like a 3D revival of Myst clone ages.

Funnily enough Myst was never really on the boss's radar – he's an Unreal man through and through – but everyone on the team and many critics/fans are like 'yeah, Myst'.

Obviously not in terms of mechanics, but like the lonely exploration/adventure aspect.

Lazybob

Neo Member
Saw this was on sale on GOG and was just wondering if that version also had VR support. I assume it does but didn't see anything stating it on its store page.

SomTervo

Saw this was on sale on GOG and was just wondering if that version also had VR support. I assume it does but didn't see anything stating it on its store page.

Sorry guys, I'm asking about this right now. Will come back ASAP about it. May be tomorrow.

I'd be surprised if the GoG version doesn't have VR, but obviously I won't say either way!

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Yeah this game looks really cool, art is nice, audio is great and the weather looks downright terrifying at times.

Funnily enough Myst was never really on the boss's radar – he's an Unreal man through and through – but everyone on the team and many critics/fans are like 'yeah, Myst'.

Obviously not in terms of mechanics, but like the lonely exploration/adventure aspect.
Heh, that's funny, it always reminded me a ton of Unreal, the whole scanning messages, the mesh between medieval-esque architecture and high-tech features, a simple race being visited by another with way more advanced technology.

It's nice that it wasn't just me who saw a resemblance to Unreal ;P.

danowat

Banned
I really liked the first area, the crashed ship and the way the survival elements worked, felt like it was going in one direction.

Then it took a weird turn, and I am not sure I dug the direction it was taking.

SomTervo

I really liked the first area, the crashed ship and the way the survival elements worked, felt like it was going in one direction.

Then it took a weird turn, and I am not sure I dug the direction it was taking.

It doesn't stay that way the entire game, don't worry :)

Does revisit it consistently, though. That's like the sort of progression. You
enter and leave these places throughout the game, up to the end.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Director says:

Not so sure where that goes.

Make a shortcut to the exe -> right-click -> Properties -> append to the end of the target line. Alternatively, you could add the exe to Steam as a non-Steam game and add the command to right-click -> Properties -> Set launch options.

SomTervo

Make a shortcut to the exe -> right-click -> Properties -> append to the end of the target line. Alternatively, you could add the exe to Steam as a non-Steam game and add the command to right-click -> Properties -> Set launch options.

Aha, ofc, I follow you. Thanks for the tip!

Oh nice, didn't know one of the devs was on GAF.

Really looking forward to diving into your game once it leaves Game Preview on XB1.

Ohayo!

We'll be making a big PR push when that happens so I'll make sure this thread and any relevant XBO community threads are updated :)

Zaptruder

Banned
Rebought the game. Substantially better experience - won't be refunding it this time. But still a bit wonky.

Any chance the forward motion control could be set to the controller direction's forward rather than the headset (or at least have it as an option)? Been able to look around freely as you move is one of the great advantages of VR over normal gaming, and adds significantly to immersion.

Also, the menu selection makes me mad. Using my face to select instead of the laser pointer on my controller. Feels so silly.

Not sure if teleporting around on rocks is an exploit. Seems like it if I can't jump to those places. But I like it like this as it gives me a significant freedom of movement (especially in not having arbitrary height restrictions in movement - I can literally get on top of things that are at the height of my fully extended arm.

(*edit comment*: Definetly an exploit. Teleporting pass barriers with the short teleport is too easy... and actually broke the narrative puzzle logic by bypassing the mesh at the start (i.e. I teleported past it, rather than using a sharp rock to cut my way out), as well as the area into the first big cave, instead of going back to get the real teleporter).

The interaction paradigm is... not the best for VR. Understandable why it is the way it is given its background - but man, it'd be nice if all the interaction could be more 'physical' - i.e. actually touching collision volumes rather than just pointing and clicking.

So cutting stuff with a sharp rock would be - put the sharp rock in the same collision bounds - lights up orange - pull trigger. A more tactile sense of interaction than just pointing a laser line and clicking.

The PDA's sub screen is annoying in that it pops out based on the degree of rotation of the PDA itself - which is unintuitive, and difficult to use. Although you get feedback, because it's not the kind of feedback you'd expect, a new user is puzzling over why the screen is flapping in and out - makes it seem very glitchy.

Given the control scheme, it's kinda tricky to do anything else with it - but it'd be better if the right controller could interact with elements on the PDA - like opening the subscreen.

*edit*

Played a bit more. Really like this game. Glad the devs managed to get the VR to the point where it was usable. But the fact that it's a fairly large scale exploration game that tries to make things fairly free form with reasonable degree of interaction is fantastic.

I've been inducing a shedload of presence by using my locomotion technique where I can (i.e. I walk on the spot - be it teleportation, or simply using the touchpad to move forwards). Also there's a lot of elevation changes that occur in the game - I use teleport for that, but I also step/stomp in the direction of the movement, which helps to induce a bit of proprioceptive movement, as well as vestibular shake.

But yeah, really wishing that those interactions were more visceral. Collision based rather than point and click based. Having a firey torch in my hand and having to set things on fire by pointing the laser pointer at it and holding the button to confirm feels really quite silly. Especially something like candles - you wave the fire over it... no dice.

But other times... it's so good - standing over a pit at a rope point while waving my torch to peer into the darkness below - probably the best sensation of height I've had in VR - better than the much vaunted Oculus dreamdeck demo where you're standing on top of a gothic tower. Was crouching down to get a good look, and was quite wary of my own balance - making sure I didn't fall into the pit below (which of course is simply the floor in my room).

speedomodel

Played about 15 minutes of the Game Preview and bought it. Was a LOT of fun. Need to go back after UC4 and Division.

I didn't realize it came out of Game Preview yet, were achievements ever released?

SomTervo

Rebought the game. Substantially better experience - won't be refunding it this time. But still a bit wonky.

Any chance the forward motion control could be set to the controller direction's forward rather than the headset (or at least have it as an option)? Been able to look around freely as you move is one of the great advantages of VR over normal gaming, and adds significantly to immersion.

Also, the menu selection makes me mad. Using my face to select instead of the laser pointer on my controller. Feels so silly.

Not sure if teleporting around on rocks is an exploit. Seems like it if I can't jump to those places. But I like it like this as it gives me a significant freedom of movement (especially in not having arbitrary height restrictions in movement - I can literally get on top of things that are at the height of my fully extended arm.

(*edit comment*: Definetly an exploit. Teleporting pass barriers with the short teleport is too easy... and actually broke the narrative puzzle logic by bypassing the mesh at the start (i.e. I teleported past it, rather than using a sharp rock to cut my way out), as well as the area into the first big cave, instead of going back to get the real teleporter).

The interaction paradigm is... not the best for VR. Understandable why it is the way it is given its background - but man, it'd be nice if all the interaction could be more 'physical' - i.e. actually touching collision volumes rather than just pointing and clicking.

So cutting stuff with a sharp rock would be - put the sharp rock in the same collision bounds - lights up orange - pull trigger. A more tactile sense of interaction than just pointing a laser line and clicking.

The PDA's sub screen is annoying in that it pops out based on the degree of rotation of the PDA itself - which is unintuitive, and difficult to use. Although you get feedback, because it's not the kind of feedback you'd expect, a new user is puzzling over why the screen is flapping in and out - makes it seem very glitchy.

Given the control scheme, it's kinda tricky to do anything else with it - but it'd be better if the right controller could interact with elements on the PDA - like opening the subscreen.

*edit*

Played a bit more. Really like this game. Glad the devs managed to get the VR to the point where it was usable. But the fact that it's a fairly large scale exploration game that tries to make things fairly free form with reasonable degree of interaction is fantastic.

I've been inducing a shedload of presence by using my locomotion technique where I can (i.e. I walk on the spot - be it teleportation, or simply using the touchpad to move forwards). Also there's a lot of elevation changes that occur in the game - I use teleport for that, but I also step/stomp in the direction of the movement, which helps to induce a bit of proprioceptive movement, as well as vestibular shake.

But yeah, really wishing that those interactions were more visceral. Collision based rather than point and click based. Having a firey torch in my hand and having to set things on fire by pointing the laser pointer at it and holding the button to confirm feels really quite silly. Especially something like candles - you wave the fire over it... no dice.

But other times... it's so good - standing over a pit at a rope point while waving my torch to peer into the darkness below - probably the best sensation of height I've had in VR - better than the much vaunted Oculus dreamdeck demo where you're standing on top of a gothic tower. Was crouching down to get a good look, and was quite wary of my own balance - making sure I didn't fall into the pit below (which of course is simply the floor in my room).

Amazing, thanks Zap! Cheers for the feedback. That last paragraph is awesome, haha.

I think there's a setting to detach head angle from movement angle? Re the inventory/menu – yeah the boss was tearing his hair out about this over the weekend. Really deep, tough stuff to reprogram/redesign. Being worked on, though!

The PDA thing has been noted and the guys are iterating on it, I think.

I hear you re interactions/feedback - using hands, etc. Myself and the sound designer have been trying to lobby the director on this for a while.

The problem is that it would take a lot of core-game programming to re-design the interactions like that, and it would probably take a substantial (eg hundreds of hours) amount of programming to even getting a hand-based interaction system working in the first place. The game was in development for nearly three years before VR was even considered, so there's a lot of retconning required to get the VR support really amazing.

Played about 15 minutes of the Game Preview and bought it. Was a LOT of fun. Need to go back after UC4 and Division.

I didn't realize it came out of Game Preview yet, were achievements ever released?

Wow, hearing someone mention a game you worked on alongside heavy hitters like UC4... Uncanny, man.

Really glad you enjoyed it – and yes I'm 75% certain there are achievements out there for the Xbox version.

It seems interesting.

It is!

Ive played a bit and am enjoying it so far. 1 thing i dont like is the disconnect or lack of animation going from standing to crouching. Can see that being pretty jolting in VR (havent tried in vr yet)

SomTervo

Is it still the preview version on the XBO store?

I'm afraid so, yes. The guys are blasting towards XBO launch, though, and we'll be sure you know about it when the time comes.

Ive played a bit and am enjoying it so far. 1 thing i dont like is the disconnect or lack of animation going from standing to crouching. Can see that being pretty jolting in VR (havent tried in vr yet)

One of those quirky things the boss wasn't particularly fussy about improving, haha. I haven't heard any complaints about crouching in VR yet, which is good.

And here I am so anxious to play the game and Oculus still not shipping my Rift. Really wanna continue this in VR.

Dang! Fingers crossed it comes soon

Zaptruder

Banned
Amazing, thanks Zap! Cheers for the feedback. That last paragraph is awesome, haha.

I think there's a setting to detach head angle from movement angle? Re the inventory/menu – yeah the boss was tearing his hair out about this over the weekend. Really deep, tough stuff to reprogram/redesign. Being worked on, though!

The PDA thing has been noted and the guys are iterating on it, I think.

I hear you re interactions/feedback - using hands, etc. Myself and the sound designer have been trying to lobby the director on this for a while.

The problem is that it would take a lot of core-game programming to re-design the interactions like that, and it would probably take a substantial (eg hundreds of hours) amount of programming to even getting a hand-based interaction system working in the first place. The game was in development for nearly three years before VR was even considered, so there's a lot of retconning required to get the VR support really amazing.

Wow, hearing someone mention a game you worked on alongside heavy hitters like UC4... Uncanny, man.

Really glad you enjoyed it – and yes I'm 75% certain there are achievements out there for the Xbox version.

It is!

Yeah, cheers for the reply. Left detailed feedback on Reddit/r/vive as well... not sure if you saw that as wrenchse or if wrenchse is someone else (your boss?).

But I'm holding off from playing through the second half in anticipation of the patch that can fix the basics of locomotion (or at least I hope that's coming soon). Really feels awesome when you look around while still moving naturally - both options (moving normally and moving with the teleport) fail to support this right now D:

The interaction model by contrast is tolerable compared to that. And yeah, kinda get how it'd necessitate a buttload of reprogramming to get things working for VR that way, especially if it wasn't developed like that in the first place.

I mean, I'd like to think that it's largely blue print copy and paste work from all the different object classes, but then there's the bug testing and repositioning of objects and items and ensuring that VR works right for VR and desktop continues working right for desktop.

But I think if you guys do it... you'll look back and think - damn, this is such an awesome VR game (and not just, yeah, we made a great game). Also, these lessons will be ready for the next game you guys work on.

brainpann

Im glad people are talking about this game. It doesnt seen like enough though. :-/

Anyway, I just wanted to chime in an say out of all the games Ive played on the rift, this is by far my favorite. Really loving it and would be playing not except my mobo died and am waiting for thr replacement to come in. I hope the teams next project fully embraces VR.

derExperte

Game is -20% during Steam's summer sale, even cheaper in a bundle with The Ball when you own that one already (if not, get it). Bought too much already and need a kick before purchase, any more impressions especially from non-VR players? How long does one playthrough take?

gdt

Of course I bought it like 3 days before the steam sale....oh well It looks like the price was fair to begin with.

Top Bottom