• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Steam "Take One, Give One" giveaway thread (READ OP!)

Can i have the dark siders on pls?

edit: hotline miami to give away, sorry for not reading the op

Someone else asked for it first so I gave it to them. Sorry!

Also, here's an updated list. Please give something away (if you haven't already) when asking for something.

Keys:

Alien Breed 2
Crayon Physics Deluxe
Cogs
Anomaly Warzone Earth
VVVVVV
Offspring Fling
King's Bounty The Legend
Fantasy Wars
Reign Conflict of Nations
Titan Quest
Red Faction Armageddon Path to War DLC
Dear Esther
Capsized

Inventory:

Dota 2 x6

Wortany

Also, here's an updated list. Please give something away (if you haven't already) when asking for something.

Keys:

Patrician IV

Yes please,

I have to offer the following games in Steam keys:

Titan Quest
Dungeon Defenders + All DLC
Avadon: The Black Fortress

One key per person, do mention what you give away as well and to make this thread a bit more fun: Post another picture of the lady in my avatar.

MNC

People are taking a game and giving one away? They're trading.

Key point is that people are specifically wanting to trade with the other person and/or giving away pretty crap gifts (90% of the thread are Dear Esther codes from HumbleBundles.)

Volotaire

Key point is that people are specifically wanting to trade with the other person and/or giving away pretty crap gifts (90% of the thread are Dear Esther codes from HumbleBundles.)

Well it depends on the person you are asking, yes they're monetary/market value is not the same, but it's very hard to enforce that rule here.

At least people aren't abusing the rules by not giving stuff away when they take it, as far as I can see.

Well it depends on the person you are asking, yes they're monetary/market value is not the same, but it's very hard to enforce that rule here.

At least people aren't abusing the rules by not giving stuff away when they take it, as far as I can see.

Yeah, I think it's fair to give away whatever you have but I think you should be a bit ethical about it. Doing something like spending a dollar on the latest bundle to give yourself enough ammo in case a big giveaway comes up is just as slimy to me as not giving anything all. I'm not saying anyone in this thread is doing such a thing but the current system could be easily abused.

If there was a way that we could create an chain that you're added to, where once you donate something, you're then given the next game that someone else donates (or something along those lines), it'd be rad but way too hard to enforce.

Well, I'm not even looking to get anything. I just wanted to unload all of this stuff I've had and this felt like the best topic to do it in.

The End

Keys:

Alien Breed 2
Crayon Physics Deluxe
Machinarium
Cogs
Anomaly Warzone Earth
VVVVVV
Offspring Fling
King's Bounty The Legend
Fantasy Wars
Off-Road Drive
Titan Quest
Dear Esther
Capsized
Awesomenauts

Inventory:

Bit.Trip Runner
Dota 2 x6

Would love the awesomenauts key

I have lots of bundle dupes, I'll post a list in a sec.
Edit:

Dustforce
World of Goo - Taken
Cave Story+
Offspring Fling
Binding of Isaac + WotL
Bastion - Taken

MNC

I got Dear Esther because of this thread and I'm incredibly grateful for it.

That's great. And I'm not saying they *shouldn't* give away stuff. But if someone gives away a collector's edition of Borderlands 2 (just an example), the follow up really shouldn't be yet another Dear Esther key.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
That's great. And I'm not saying they *shouldn't* give away stuff. But if someone gives away a collector's edition of Borderlands 2 (just an example), the follow up really shouldn't be yet another Dear Esther key.

But, why shouldn't it be? If someone gets you a $50 gift card, do you think they shouldn't be appreciative of your $20 gift card you gave them?

Generosity isn't about perfect reciprocity.

catabarez

That's just how this thread is. As long as people give something it's fine.

Zeknurn

Yes please,

I have to offer the following games in Steam keys:

Dungeon Defenders + All DLC

One key per person, do mention what you give away as well and to make this thread a bit more fun: Post another picture of the lady in my avatar.

If you would be kind.

XkyOo2y.jpg

I have a Magicka Collection key and a Magicka: The Stars Are Left DLC key to give away.

Volotaire

Edit:

Dustforce
World of Goo - Taken
Cave Story+
Offspring Fling
Binding of Isaac + WotL
Bastion

World of Goo?

I'll give away ..lemme check first..

Binding of Issac + DLC!!"!!

EDIT: DIDNt notice World of Go was gone, so I can't take it. No Binding of Issac sorry!

Keys:

Alien Breed 2
Crayon Physics Deluxe
Machinarium
Cogs
Anomaly Warzone Earth
VVVVVV
Offspring Fling
King's Bounty The Legend
Fantasy Wars
Titan Quest
Dear Esther
Capsized

Inventory:

Bit.Trip Runner
Dota 2 x6

Bit Trip Runner?

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198009480778

I have....

Offspring Fling!

fernandes

Edit:

Dustforce
World of Goo
Cave Story+
Offspring Fling
Binding of Isaac + WotL
Bastion

Could I have Dustforce?

I have Fairy Bloom Freesia to give away! gone

The End

Edit:

Dustforce - Taken
World of Goo - Taken
Cave Story+
Offspring Fling
Binding of Isaac + WotL - Taken
Bastion - Taken

updated

if anyone has a la mulana, gemini rue, or half life ep 2 key, that would be aces

MightyKAC

Don't know if this was asked already, but is this limited to Steam codes only or can Origin codes be used as well?

MNC

Edit:

Dustforce
World of Goo - Taken
Cave Story+
Offspring Fling
Binding of Isaac + WotL
Bastion - Taken

Edit: In fact, no, I'd rather not, that would just end up on the backlog.

I have:

Cogs
Double Fine's Brazen Prototype
Double Fine's Autonomous Prototype, Black Lake Prototype, Costume Quest Prototype, Hack n' Slash Prototype, Happy Song Prototype, Spacebase DF-9 Prototype, and The White Birch Prototype (all one key)
Red Faction: Armageddon Path to War DLC

Just quote for whatever you want (can have all)

sulc84

Banned

Keys:

Alien Breed 2
Crayon Physics Deluxe
Machinarium
Cogs
Anomaly Warzone Earth
VVVVVV
Offspring Fling
King's Bounty The Legend
Fantasy Wars
Titan Quest
Dear Esther
Capsized

Inventory:

Dota 2 x6

machinarium please ?

giveaway one more poker night at the inventory

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
I would like this, if you still have it.

Offering up the following in return:
  • Dustforce
  • They Bleed Pixels
  • Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit
  • Half-Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy
This thread is moving fast and it wouldn't be efficient to keep checking, so after you have posted please PM me with a link to your steam profile if you are interested in one of these.
AND REMEMBER WHAT LEDSEN WROTE:

When you're asking to receive a game that someone wants to give away, post which game you're giving away in the same post. If you're asking by PM, please link your giveaway post in the PM you send.

I will check to make sure you've offered up a game in the thread before letting you have what you ask for!

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

• Dustforce
  • They Bleed Pixels
This thread is moving fast and it wouldn't be efficient to keep checking, so please PM me with a link to your steam profile if you are interested in one of these.

I will check to make sure you've offered up a game in the thread before letting you have what you ask for!

I'd like Dustforce, offering Capsized

• Dustforce
  • They Bleed Pixels
This thread is moving fast and it wouldn't be efficient to keep checking, so please PM me with a link to your steam profile if you are interested in one of these.

I'd love half minute hero. Let me root through my inventory to find something

Edit - found a good one - Bioshock first quote gets it.

cicero

• Dustforce
  • They Bleed Pixels

I asked for Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit.

I am giving away Titan Quest.

EDIT: Taken

Top Bottom