• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Stepmania segment from AGDQ 2016 is unbelievable

daftstar

giphy.gif

I can't even comprehend.. this is sorcery.

kagamin

If rhythm games were all memory, I'd be even worse at them, I can do well enough with my extremely dull senses in Project Diva, but I ain't breaking any records or Perfecting more than a few songs on Extreme once in a while if I get lucky.

Tschis

Related: This is the craziest Stepmania level I've seen. (Megalovania from Undertale)

I mean the arrows fucking disappear wtf.

That looks cooler than it is, haha xD

I used to play Stepmania and Pump It Up, there were songs I could play with invisible steps, so I kinda know that if you're really into those games, it wouldn't take too much work to do this.

In reality the player probably memorized it all, if you deactivate the effects, you can play the song normally and memorize them. After that, it doesn't really matter how much the screen shakes or turns.
If you pay attention nowhere during the song the amount of steps was too high or too fast, so its not that hard to memorize (for those who are into it)

if tokyo attack keeps coming to AGDQ, a quick arcade block could be really neat (if they have means of capturing video from the cabs)

give me top level bishibashi play

AerialAir

Banned
AGDQ always has unbelievably skilled players, the best really. Even the worst speedruns make me feel like a complete newbie in games I've been playing for years now.

trixx

That was crazy. Just watched Mario Maker segment as well... Can't believe I missed it Mario Maker is definitely one of the best games of last year

Top Bottom