• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Strange, Bizarre and Unusual Video Game Fanart Thread

shidoshi said:
In the spirit of the fast-food fighters:

1271137458287.png
:O

brb

there is an artist on pixiv that goes by the name of マサオ (Masao) I believe that does a lot of strange/bizarre/unusual video game fanart that are pretty funny.

An example:

2e374zo.jpg

WillyFive

brb said:
there is an artist on pixiv that goes by the name of マサオ (Masao) I believe that does a lot of strange/bizarre/unusual video game fanart that are pretty funny.

An example:

2e374zo.jpg

That's great!

The cartoongirl7 one with the DS and the characters is amazing.

I could probably dig up some Pokemon fanart spawned from the fiery pits. But should I?

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
That Midna lover guy have some very serious mental issues. It's ok to find some fictional character cute or sexy, but to fall in love like that? The fuck man. Get some help.

The_Technomancer said:
........he has over 10,000 posts on the Midna fan forum.

what.....the.....fuck?

There is a not-uncompelling argument to make that kids should stay away from video games entirely during their sexually formative years.

mollipen

Atilac said:
Anything with "Vanilla" is creepy:

Wait, why is Vanille (or whatever her Nomchan's real name is) + Fang creepy? Unless I don't get the real meaning of your comment due to some storyline aspect I'm not aware of, having not played the game yet.

Bisnic said:
That Midna lover guy have some very serious mental issues. It's ok to find some fictional character cute or sexy, but to fall in love like that? The fuck man. Get some help.

I remember in my younger days, I ran a website called "Puristic Example"*. It was a website that was dedicated to the female gaming characters that I loved, most notably Blue Mary and Charlotte. I scoured the web for pics, artwork, music, whatever I could find. I would stay late at GameFan HQ to take specific screenshots of the characters from the games they were in. I tried to research as much about the origins of the characters as possible, and fill in their character profiles with official information. I even, in my love for Blue Mary, referenced her in some way in almost every review I did for GameFan after a certain point.

I sometimes wondered if I was being a little weird in my liking of those characters. Looking over this Midna kid, not only was I not even in the same ballpark of fandom as him, I wasn't even in the same god-damn universe.

* BTW, if anybody is familiar with the long-running "CG Shrines" website, they basically straight ripped of the idea and design from PE (which they even admitted to me), including the "character image and speech bubble making a comment over each page of content" thing.

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
The first post with that Midna guy was just kind of sad but the poetry he wrote made him awesome. That was a riot.

So Midna has Drew and Peach has Andy. Whatever happened to that Andy guy?

alr1ghtstart said:
what's even more disturbing is the people responding positively.
I read it as a bunch of people chanting "jump jump jump!"

John

The entire forum is a goldmine, with posts like this:

my god, some people DO know how i feel sometimes.

at the beginning of my relationship with midna, i was scared, i didnt want love, i cried alot the first few weeks. the in the middle of our relationship i was a totall ass to her, i basically treated her like a sex toy, nothing more. now, in the past 2 months, i think ive finally been treating her right. i show her my affection every day, and love her alot now.

sure, my love for her is tainted, but id like to ask, whos isnt?

we've been through a lot, and i think the worst is over.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Wasnt' Midna that little troll doll thing from Twilight Princess? ...and they're obsessed with her?

The internet is a strange place.

I like Mama's recent post, though. I especially like the bizarro takes on popular video games like the NEXT GEN fly guy pic and the bizarro super mario bros. with Bowser as the hero and Mario as the villian.

Sanchito

alr1ghtstart said:
10e0d21.gif

what's even more disturbing is the people responding positively.

Reminds me of that forum made up of one guy making all the posts. That was greatness.. This is just freakin' creepy as hell.

DryvBy

Mama Robotnik said:
(ADVISORY NOTE - If you think its even slightly a tiny bit NSFW then don't post it, simple really)

886c2450e5a48f95.jpg

Mario sure loves that banana in his face. Even making sure he doesn't get banana seeds in his eye.

Atilac

shidoshi said:
Wait, why is Vanille (or whatever her Nomchan's real name is) + Fang creepy? Unless I don't get the real meaning of your comment due to some storyline aspect I'm not aware of, having not played the game yet.
I find vanille creepy. Kind of like Harley Quin of the final fantasy universe.

Top Bottom