• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Strange, Bizarre and Unusual Video Game Fanart Thread

USD

Andrex said:
You guys are lucky I can't post any of the really good pics. :lol

Apparently, Metroids love sucking Samus (!) cock. I'll let that one float around in your mind for a while.

Christine

Mama Robotnik said:
NMH__Bad_Girl_vs_Travis_wip_by_Unic.jpg

Hawt. But it's kind of out of place in this thread.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Everyone does some weird stuff when they hit puberty, but that Midna guy is on a whole other level. I can't even imagine the embarrassment he's going to feel when he finally snaps out of it.

JoeyX

Neo Member
Okay, the Midna dude wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. It was mainly the not-midget version he had the hots for. So I guess that is better than people who love Sonic in that way....

Until I saw his Japanese erotic comic collection. Now why in the hell is it primarily the midget version!?!? Ruined my opinion of the human race.

There is so much in this topic that is awesome and scary. Over the years I have seen a lot (too much probably). I'll stick to this today.

There's better versions of both, but I had to do a quick search and found these to be sufficient for a quick.... disturbance....

robotnikmodel_2.png

0.jpg

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
holy shit that is awesome, somehow worthy of being posted twice in a row. I love the dark, surreal take on the "kiddy" Nintendo stuff. That japanese Yoshi comic a few posts up is awesome as well.

Top Bottom