• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Super Bowl switched after the Switch ad - improbable odds

Status
Not open for further replies.
As somebody who lives in New England but doesn't care at all about football or The Patriots, why does everyone hate The Patriots?

Is it just because they win? Is it just a common enemy thing?

Forget Trump stuff, they also win a ton, had the when deflategate scandal, and are in a weaker conference. Imagine the spurs of they were cockier and not a small town team, or think about why people hate Lebron and his teams so often.

I'm sad about yesterday, but even I have to admit it's funny, especially given the joke about the switch stopping the Patriots in nfl-gaf

"I did it" - Ryan Tannehill

With the last regular season thread of the year, I thought we could commemorate the greatest team in the NFL, your Miami Dolphins!

Let's look back at some of the highlight plays from this year:

With 2016 gone and put behind us, it's time for a Breath of the Wild (available this March) to come in and blow away any lingering negativity from last year. It's time for a fresh start. It's time for a new beginning.

It's time for a SWITCH™.

zUDH4UI.png

oTDBZhM.gif

Several hundred engineering years have gone into the development of this incredible game console. When everybody sees it and enjoy it, they’re going be amazed by it. It’s really like nothing they’ve ever played with before. And of course, the brand, Nintendo's franchises and their game content is incredible.

The Nintendo SWITCH™ is accessible at its core and also seizes on the growing trends of sharing more experiences and playing anywhere at any time.

Ei1HtEm.png

GoWWRoV.jpg
pwmazwP.jpg

YaCA3GK.gif

iDa4nMY.png

pRxJc1H.png

Sat 4:35 pm Raiders @ Texans (ESPN)
Sat 8:25 pm Seahawks (NBC)
Sun 1 pm Dolphins @ Steelers (CBS)
Sun 4:40 pm Giants @ Packers (FOX)

N1yBgjP.png

(to be updated, I'm sure)
yN5QRZ9.jpg
KCiW9oU.jpg
2waEOgG.jpg

1zQRjqF.jpg
EbMMa7a.jpg
EJdYJpJ.jpg

And finally, as important as the playoffs are, it's important to realize that everyone is simply competing for second place. The real champions have already been crowned:

gulLdJM.png

+
UTEknzg.jpg

ie3j7Va.png
Fuck football.

vDvDSqW.png

K8BPTsj.gif

c1leApv.gif

IT'S SUNDAY NITRO...LIVE IN THE GEORGIA DOME ON ITS LAST NIGHT!!!

WHERE "HAIL MARY" AARON RODGERS GOES UP AGAINST MATT "MATTY ICE" RYAN FOR A TRIP TO THE ROYAL RUM...SUPER BOWLLLLLLL

64902432.jpg

AND THEN...

In a rivalry that one ups Austin-Rock, Batman-Superman, Captain America-Iron Man, Tom Brady and Ben Roethlisberger meet again for a trip to the Super Bowl on the line.

A TOAST TO THE THE FRAUDS

gettyimages-631713350.jpg

Oh wait, Brock was already a fraud.

SPONSORED BY THE NINTENDO SWITCH!

J1RF6xB.png

If white supremacists liking something now means that you can't like it, I imagine everyone on NeoGAF will be giving up comics and video games as well.

If you only read and play stuff that white supremacists approve of. I can't imagine Spencer would enjoy something like Black Panther, or 95% of the stuff I like.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
Old legend of the game making his triumphant comeback. Nintendo clearly gave Brady the inspiration he needed to pull through.

YOU MAKE ME A BELIEVER BELIEVER

YOU BANANBDJFUBR MAKE ME A BELIEVER BELIEVER

Tom Nook

The Nintendo hate :(

Falcons choked.

If the Falcons had run the ball and taken the FG, the game would've been in their favored. Nooooo, Falcons wanted to continue their "high powered offense".......

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Kimishima wasn't the Falcons' OC who refused to run the clock down with 6 minutes left in the 4th quarter and instead decided to throw the ball unnecessarily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom