• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Switch friend code thread

Raph64

Hey GAF.

Today, I feel like I’m not in the mood of making a quality piece of thread as I have started taking holidays recently, although I do have an idea on what my next thread is going to be on. Instead, I feel it is best for me for now to post a small and gentle thread before the next big one.

And basically, this thread is about sharing our Switch friend codes ( if you have one ), so feel free to share in your friend code in your replies if you’re looking to play with me to smash someone, send green shells, going in turf wars...

Here’s my Switch friend code for those interested : SW-0626-6693-5015

And that is it basically. Have a good day and I hope to see you guys around during online matches :messenger_smiling_with_eyes:

... and before I leave, I would at least want to say what’s the topic of my next thread about, it will be a analysis of the Switch line-up focused on the huge number of games available on the eShop ( more than 2800, crazy ) and whatever game is good or bad.

Therefore, that’s all I had to say. Make sure to share in your friend codes if you like :messenger_winking:

Seriously tho, why didn’t they give up on that thing

mcjmetroid

This is an old friend and I'm not sure if there is another one. But add me on switch whoever.

SW-0658-1443-9894

Currently playing animal crossing but can play anything

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
We exchanged friend codes already in the Nintendo OT. I didn’t even know this thread existed. I’ll add you later, when I get time mcjmetroid mcjmetroid .

JimboJones

So they never improved on the Wii?
It is improved, works more like steam friend codes. (yes steam has friend codes)
Wii needed both codes exchanged to add each other to friend lists, switch only needs one person to add a friend to initiate a request.
It's system level, not per game like wii
You can reset your code so if your old code is displayed publicly it won't work anymore.
You can add friends from twitter/facebook or easily add from local switches.

Communication/Community wise its still rubbish

Cutty Flam

Banned
So they never improved on the Wii?
Nintendo Switch Online is only there so Nintendo can save face essentially. If you checked out the 'online' for some of these games you would probably be infuriated or at the very least, highly disappointed

But when it comes to SSBU and Super Mario Party, at least its there. Playing with other highly competitive players in Super Mario Party is amazing. I'm trying to find all the competitive players I can since there is no matchmaking

Top Bottom