• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Talos Principle 2 has become the most acclaimed game in Croteam's 30 history | Over 100,000 players have played the game so far

I’ve bought the game on Steam but have not yet installed it.
Been dicking around with wireless PC VR all weekend.
I could have been enjoying myself solving puzzles.
Hope this plays well on my SteamDeck.

Deserved. Almost done with it. Great moral story like the first, amazing atmosphere and soundtrack, puzzles are fairly average in difficulty but the last door ones can be quite difficult. This is probably my third favorite game this year. This hopefully means more Talos coming soon.

SpiceRacz

I need to give it another shot eventually. I played a few hours and it didn't stick with me like the first.

The Fuzz damn you!

Gold Member
100,000 is not enough. The love, intelligence and vision that went into this (and the first one), combined with the utmost respect for the player’s ability and willingness to engage with the difficulty, deserve seven-digit sales. If you don’t own this - buy it!

That said… playing this game while colour-blind is rough, even with the outstanding accessibility options. I like to think of it as playing on hard-mode.

Top Bottom