• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Thick Of It: S4 "You musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, *@$#!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

luxarific

Nork unification denier
Glenn's rant was amazing. Felt sorry for Malcom.

Hope we get some specials if we don't get another series.

Did anyone expect Dan Miller to get shafted in some way? I was expecting it but it never came.

Ever since Glenn's meltdown in Spinners and Losers I've always thought he was one crisis away from something similar. His exit scene was beautiful to watch.

I really hope that Iannucci gets tired of U.S. TV and comes back to these people in a few years. The show and cast are too good to lose.

I think one of the specials will have Malcom shafting Miller from the side lines. In a sort of calling-in-old-favours papped-by-the-duck-pond way.

Excellent ending to an excellent series. Not all sunshine and daisies - in fact, there were no sunshine and diasies - but that's what makes our version of The West Wing so depressingly realistic.

Sorry the GIF took so long

B1uqk.gif

Right-click, Save.

I can see this getting some play Gaming-side.

I think this is a series that can be revisited every 3-5 years when the political landscape changes. Although a lot of the cast will probably have to be changed, but that's politics.

FACE

Banned
"[...]the foundations have been built on what I can only describe as a solid bed of cunts."

I'm going to miss this show so much.

eznark

Banned
Only 7 episodes? Where is the reeeeeeeeeeeeest

Oh god I just scrolled up and now I am depressed. I had no idea that was it. Amazing television.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom