• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Tomorrow Children Beta Announced

Cardon

Still to this day the only beta I've made it into was Warhawk back in... what was it... 2007?
Almost 10 fackin' years since I was accepted into a beta.

#foreverlosing

Same here. All the other beta tests I've gotten into have been of the obvious demo variety.

Bummed out I didn't get into TTC but I'm still excited for whenever it comes out.

TheGentleman

Neo Member
Been looking forward to this game for awhile, Didn't get into the alpha though and signed up as soon as I heard the beta was available. Doesn't seem like I got an email besides the reminder unfortunately.

Just a question though, Is the beta separate for US & EU? or is this one worldwide?

Pachimari

Did they even start sending out the invites? Or were the invites sent out this week, and then they'll send the codes next week?

Mik2121

Got in, but the thing isn't starting until next week and only for a couple hours? :((
Release the game already, guys!

Venom Fox

Banned
Have the download codes been sent yet? People saying they got in but being unclear about what email they received.

Anyone who says "I got in" should tell us if they got a download code or not.

Edit: There's no official confirmation of codes being sent out yet. It seems like it'll be next week when they are sent out.

Shy

Nothing that serious! Just that we'll be moving this weekend and our network will be offline for a few days.

Once we're ready to start hooking people up, we'll make some announcements on our official accounts.
Phew, I really thought i put my entire leg in my mouth.

Sorry it took so long for my to reply too.
The beta test is only a few days away now, it's pretty exciting!
Cool. Break a leg.
When is the code giveaway?
there's a giveaway. ??? noice! hope i'm able to snag one.

I hope it's not twitter only though, because i don't have one.

Hey all, let me clear up as much as I can.

Everyone who signed up for the beta should have received an email notification of their acceptance sometime between the beginning and end of signups, which wrapped on the 5th for Japan, and the 12th for US and EU. Everyone who participated in the alpha in 2014 received an email encouraging them to sign up for the beta, and everyone who received that email AND actually signed up got in. The overall signup numbers REALLY exceeded expectations, so unfortunately not everyone who signed up was selected.

Codes for US/EU users started going out today (US may be affected slightly by the MLK holiday).

We'll give out some codes at our discretion as well, so don't despair if you didn't get in yet as there's still hope! I have some reviewing to do...

Venom Fox

Banned
Hey all, let me clear up as much as I can.

Everyone who signed up for the beta should have received an email notification of their acceptance sometime between the beginning and end of signups, which wrapped on the 5th for Japan, and the 12th for US and EU. Everyone who participated in the alpha in 2014 received an email encouraging them to sign up for the beta, and everyone who received that email AND actually signed up got in. The overall signup numbers REALLY exceeded expectations, so unfortunately not everyone who signed up was selected.

Codes for US/EU users started going out today (US may be affected slightly by the MLK holiday).

We'll give out some codes at our discretion as well, so don't despair if you didn't get in yet as there's still hope! I have some reviewing to do...
Thanks for the clarification, I was starting to get really confused... I didnt get into the Alpha or the Beta. Thanks again Duck.

Yup, no luck here. It's funny I'll get beta invites to games I have no interest in, but the ones I want to try out I always end up striking out.

Frosta

Banned
I signed up last year and didn't get in so I just watched a bunch of streams. I signed up for the second beta and it looks like I didn't get in again (has anyone in this thread?). I hope you guys have more keys to give than last year. 1 key for 1000 followers was grueling.

Mik2121

Hey Q-Games, I was rechecking the email and saw this part:

■クローズドベータテスト実施日時(全て日本時間です。)
----------------------------------------------------------
日本・アジア向け:2016年1月21日(木)20:00~23:00
ヨーロッパ向け:2016年1月23日(土)04:00 ~ 07:00
アメリカ向け:2016年1月24日(日)09:00 ~ 12:00

For Japan, it says January 21st (Thursday) but that's Friday. Am I to assume the beta will be on Friday, or on Thursday (January 20th)?

Edit: Oh wow, never mind, today is Wednesday not Thursday. Jesus.... sorry!

Hey Q-Games, I was rechecking the email and saw this part:

■クローズドベータテスト実施日時(全て日本時間です。)
----------------------------------------------------------
日本・アジア向け:2016年1月21日(木)20:00~23:00
ヨーロッパ向け:2016年1月23日(土)04:00 ~ 07:00
アメリカ向け:2016年1月24日(日)09:00 ~ 12:00

For Japan, it says January 21st (Thursday) but that's Friday. Am I to assume the beta will be on Friday, or on Thursday (January 20th)?

The first block will be from 8pm-11pm on the Thursday the 21st JST (Thursday morning US, Thursday afternoon EU).

Mik2121

Massive Duck sorry, I'm tired. I dunno why I thought today was Thursday, which is what confused me. Never mind what I asked.

Looking forward to playing the game tomorrow, then!

Top Bottom