• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Unsung Songs: Fan made content apppreciating thread

Hey GAF i am missing a place where we appreciate the small fan made games that are being created i want a place that is informative as well as where we can discuss them.
So consider this a place for sharing what you played of fan made stuff as well a place for new updates and a place where we can appreciate the simple wonderful world that is created by fans.
Feel free to share fan translations as well if its okay on GAF.

So i just recently started a new Doom wad that i heard about from a youtube channel its called Unfamiliar Doom and its absolutely excellent at reviving the old ideas with fresh new paint and butter.
Screenshot_Doom_20220403_230359.png

First scene from the the new imagination of Hangar. you drop out of a space ship in the intro.

and speaking of new things that yet feel old take a look at this upcoming Fan made Tomb Raider game.

Personally it looks like one of the best TRLE's to ever come out that really seems to invigorate all that tomb raider is about.
i hope some people here are into fan made stuff as well does not have to be super mario , doom or tomb raider it can be anything really :)

Closure: This thread is just as much about sending a signal to the developers that there are people paying notice to the absent of gameplay and level design in newer games and as such goes to other sources for their fix.

I played about 8 hours of Enderal before tiring out of it. I've never seen a more complete fan made game. It was available on Steam.
New world, Characters, Story, Voice.
An amazing piece of work.

Last edited:
Top Bottom