• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Video Game Music Cafe is now open for business. Stay awhile, and listen!

World map theme 2, The Legend of the Dragoon

World Map theme 2, Breath of Fire 3:

VIllage of Anoa, Alundra:

Lunar Silver Star Story, Mother. This track only plays one time in the whole game, and that's sad. I consider this the theme for Phacia, because I really like her and am glad she lived.

Last edited:

anthony2690

Banned
Shenmue nightfall so nice, makes me very nostalgic, huge shame how shenmue 3 turned out.

Black Mirror has one of the most incredible things I've ever heard, made me purchase the game, but I've still never played it.

SpiceRacz

World Map theme 2, Breath of Fire 3:

Robert Redford Yes GIF

Genx3

If they don't have every single 16 Bit 2D shooter on here that café should just close up shop.
Especially TG16 and Genesis Shooters. Great music there.

I tried listening to everything posted.

Gave up on post 2 or 3 with full live concert videos; great music, but I don't have that kinda time :messenger_anguished: . Let's limit ourselves to a single track at a time, shall we?

I tried listening to everything posted.

Gave up on post 2 or 3 with full live concert videos; great music, but I don't have that kinda time :messenger_anguished: . Let's limit ourselves to a single track at a time, shall we?
No. I mean, this thread is not going anywhere any time soon. It can be visited as many times as you or others would like. There is no rush on anything. :)

TheGrat1

I think this fits as it has a nice mellow melody.
Can ANYONE tell me what the name of the song in this veide that plays during the Dreamcast intro in this video (timestamped)?:

HotGrossApe-small.gif

Pwease?
I have been longing to hear the whole thing.

jigglet

Banned
I don't know if all versions of Lemmings have the same music but this is what I grew up with, fucking loved it so much:

Last edited:

FunkMiller

Gold Member
Already posted, but this remains for me the most evocative and atmospheric piece of video game music ever created:

Entirely perfect for the game it accompanies, and never bettered in terms of its suitability for the tone and style of the gameplay on offer.

Fret Runner

I'll never forget playing the Ys games for the first time and in game the music at the very start of the game
goes from this while you are in the first village:

and the moment you step outside the village:

the simpsons GIF by ciervo-blanco

Top Bottom