• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Walking Dead - Season 2 - Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Reading the comics now and while they're not AAA or anything they're miles above the show. :-/

Really hoping the third season delivers, but it feels like they've made their own bed with the actors they've chosen and characters they've made already.

SamuraiX-

Dispatches From the Set - Comic Creator and Series Executive Producer Robert Kirkman

Q: What went into constructing the prison?

A: They've taken a lot of what you see in the comic book series and brought it to life in ways that I didn't think possible. This is going to be one of the most impressive looking things that's ever been put together for a show.
Q: Michonne was introduced in the Season 2 Finale. How are Danai Gurira's sword skills shaping up?

A: There's been quite a bit of sword training going on and [Danai] is doing an amazing job. She's going to be do all of the hard character stuff and drama that The Walking Dead is known for, but she has tremendous physical capability and the sword training that I've seen is absolutely amazing. I can't wait to see her hack up some zombies.

sogud

6 more months. ;_;

ezekial45

Banned
She looks great. That new BTS video got me pretty hyped too. I'm glad that they got things working in the later half of season 2. I can't wait to see how the next one will turn out.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Season 2 ending spoiler***

http://blastr.com/2012/05/walking-dead-actor-reveal.php
Jon Bernthal's take on how he wanted Shane's story to end

"He wanted Shane to knock Rick's gun out of his hand, then they'd wrestle, Rick would stab Shane, and Shane would reanimate as a zombie, as we saw. Here's where it differs. Rick would grab Shane's gun, intent on killing the zombie and it would click. Click. Click. No bullets. The idea was that Shane had never intended to kill Rick at all, but had brought Rick out into the woods to kill him. Jon Bernthal is convinced that Shane knew he was a cancer to the group and that he had to go. He just wanted Carl and Lori to be safe and for Rick to man up and take the role he was supposed to take. He said he truly believes that Shane was never as heartless as he wanted to appear that he was, and that's what makes him so entertaining to watch."

Would have been a twist, that's for sure. Think some people had it in their minds that the way Shane was at the end, it wasn't so much about killing Rick, but forcing the end of the relationship, or even "Suicide by Rick"

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
That's dooooope. I liked the very spoilery text about the next season... it's nice and spoilery.

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
My God. Everything looks and sounds so amazing.

And John's idea for Shane's death scene would have been great too. Would like to see how Rick would have reacted knowing Shane was never intent on killing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom