• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Wii U Speculation Thread VI: The Undiscovered Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Portugeezer

This thread is dying. :(

Don't worry.

On June 5th, there shall be no more tears. No more crying. Rise from the deep despair you call 'underpowered concerns'. You are pure, you are free. May your concerns form into a gracious melody performed by the triumvirate. Go answer the call of your power concerns. You see this console you've been doubting forever? You will love it. If you fail, stay for a while. For there will be no more tears, only dreams now.

1327975673381.jpg

HylianTom

Banned
It won't even be June 5th.. there will be new big topics sooner than we know.

In the meantime, we'll have to make do with stuff like the new "doomed/go third-party" topic.
We haven't lost anyobe today, either. I'd count that as another positive..

Heropon

We can revive this thread together!

Mmmmm.... Retro should work in 2D Mario, the Ice Climber IP should be used in a more mature setting and the specs are good but not excellent.

These are my two cents.

It won't even be June 5th.. there will be new big topics sooner than we know.

In the meantime, we'll have to make do with stuff like the new "doomed/go third-party" topic.
We haven't lost anyobe today, either. I'd count that as another positive..

You've almost lost me to Dragon's Dogma.
For the Dragon has taken my heart.

GAS

Neo Member
Less than 2 hours to "break" the 1 million "limit"

1.000.000 of seconds are 11 days, 13 hours, 46 minutes and 40 seconds.

Community forum is awful.

As for Killer Freaks, I have no interest in it if there's no Wiimote-pointer control scheme. It's looking like that's the case since it's a "showcase" title for Wii U, so it's gotta use the comparatively worse uPad.

Why can't we have a FPS that star cute girls?
QjJNi.gif

Hell just make Upotte!! the game. You know you want to Japan.

UonhI.jpg

If they did Nyu would have to make it in...with all her nakedness, and peeing on the floor abilities.
I know she's Diclonius, but who needs 4 invisible arms anyways?

Ok, can someone fill me in on the E3 bear? What even is that and where did it start?

I'm pretty sure it started when people were trying to analyze the boxes that were showing up for Nintendo's booth. It might've been the big reveal for all things Wii or for the year after with the NSMBWii leak.

nullset2

Ok, can someone fill me in on the E3 bear? What even is that and where did it start?

People started going insane with anticipation for the then called "project cafe". Everything got to the level where people were excited over closed boxes containing props for nintendo's event outside the conference center. Everyone started overanalyzing the pictures, and one of them depicted a nearby wall with a paintless spot that resembled a bear somehow. And that's where it's from.

The weinerpoop madness happening at pretty much the same time, inundating an overexcited gaf with too much hilariousness, certainly helped towards launching the bear into lolwut status.

jaypah

It was a bear-shaped anomaly on a crate or something outside of E3. Then the internet took that and internetted it. Oh God, I'm posting in the WiiU speculation thread. In community no less!

Discomurf

11:30-Noon

E3 All Access Live with Nintendo preview and more exclusive demos and trailers. (Spike TV, Stream)

Noon-1:00PM

Nintendo All Access Presentation at E3 2012 Commercial-Free (Spike TV, Stream)

1:00-4:00PM

E3 All Access Live finishes off E3 2012 on Spike TV with Nintendo analysis, the first interview with Reggie Fils-Aime, and even more exclusive demos, trailers, and interviews.

4:00-6:00PM

E3 All Access Live continues online and finishes off E3 2012 with one last massive rush of exclusive demos and interviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom