• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Witcher 3 Complete Edition for Nintendo Switch. 2019.

Call it The Switcher? E3 cringe included

Sometime later in 2019.

via royox royox
JoSXCPZ.gif

Last edited:

GametimeUK

Excellent news I can't believe they are pulling this off. Can't wait to see how it runs. Hopefully they've found a way. The Switch is fascinating for these ports..

A bit disappointing Switch gets this port and the PC version can't even get a little HDR update

Pagusas

Elden Member
This has been in the works for some time, like a really long time. I was constantly being told about it and never believed it, even when it was a direct contact out of there lol.

Geki-D

Banned
I was wondering if this was going to be a streaming game like RE7 on Switch, but looking at that trailer, and how bad the textures already look I guess it's actually ported.

I understand the reasoning, and i suspect it'll sell very well, but i am not appreciative of the graphical downgrade as presented in that video, and what i will bet will be an abysmal performance which will negatively affect the experience as a whole. The console ports weren't good either, they were locked at 30 FPS which often went below that framerate target with low - medium graphical settings in comparison to the PC graphics settings.

Hostile_18

Banned
It dosnt really matter how it looks when your getting a portable version of the best game this generation.

If I may offer this advice for new players: "Do not chase two rabbits at the same time, you will lose them both".

PocoJoe

Banned
Handheld Witcher though. Still tempting, isn't it?

Story and other parts are great, but so is the world and details too.

Having it on handheld gives zero bonus for many players, unless I want to play it on bed, but I can just play from tv.

Too bad switch is so weak that compromises are big

Fbh

Wow, I was sure this was going to be some streaming thing but it seems it's legit running on the hardware which is impressive.

I've no interest in replaying this in potato mode but I'm curious to see some info and screenshots

The Shepard

They should have done the second one and ported it to the other 2 consoles as a remaster, then done the 3rd. I still can't believe that's not on the ps4 after how big the series blew up with the 3rd installment.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
They should have done the second one and ported it to the other 2 consoles as a remaster, then done the 3rd. I still can't believe that's not on the ps4 after how big the series blew up with the 3rd installment.
I'm surprised a remaster of W2 never materialized, especially after how amazing it looks as an X enhanced title.

Top Bottom