• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt |OT| Gwent Player, Monster Slayer, EVEN RACISM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chariot

h0hIXWl.jpg

"Yeah, like dude, your bad vibe made the music hide."

Am I supposed to be getting new gwent cards when beating new opponents? I'm seeing the 'got new card' message to the left of the screen, but my deck shows no new cards.
Remember, you have four different decks. You probably got a card for Monster, Squirrel or Empire.

Salsa

one should max out regular Axii anyway. not being hit while casting it makes it goat, and the alt is great for bandit camps / random question marks

Yeul

Completely addicted to Gwent now...angry I missed those first few cards from the inn keeper in
white orchard

I'm pretty sure the new update that came out today allows you to buy them from the merchant you saved at the very beginning of the game.

Just did the Phantom of the Trade Route contract (lvl 23) at lvl 16 on Death March. Fight was really intense. I used up all my buff and heal potions but in the end I got 'em, felt pretty good.

Sifl

Question about a Skellige sidequest.
In the Possession quest I
threw the baby in the oven, but it was revealed it wasn't really the Jarl's baby. So... what did I throw in the oven?

ant_

not characteristic of ants at all
You only have to craft an oil, bomb, or potion once. After that you'll consume on unit of hard alcohol and fully refill all of them when you meditate.

Thanks (and to everyone above you). If I had to keep crafting this shit it would get tiresome, but now I'm out here hunting plants...

Can you not sell weapons to an innkeeper? I collected some and tried selling them to the White Orchard innkeeper and it says they can't be sold.

You can sell them to merchants/Armorers/swordsmiths, not innkeepers.

Keep in mind that for example an armorer will give you more coin if you sell him armor part. Same goes for swordsmiths with swords.

I'm still in Velen doing all of the sidequests. Haven't done the Lady in the Woods yet. . I don't think I'm going to be finish with this game until July.

Neofx

Just got back to Kaer morhen, with that... creature. I'm starting to regret choosing Triss over Yennefer. Yenn get's so much screentime, and she seems genuinely upset. :/

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
On PS4 the game automatically applies a file name to your screens based on where you took it. That's cool. Every other game's are just gibberish file names.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom