• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Witness is the best multiplayer game since Until Dawn

oti

Banned
Love the OP. I'm playing it with a friend as well. We use my cheap Kindle tablet for notes and we're having a blast.

Mikey Jr.

Yeah, beat about 100 puzzles.

Decided to start over with my brother. It is much more fun. Going to be a WAYYYY longer time before I finish it, but Im in no rush.

Huh, maybe I'll check it out sooner than I thought. Been playing Until Dawn with my girlfriend and after her initial hesitance because she doesn't lover horror, I have to pull her away from it now. When we're done with it maybe this can be next.

GamerJM

Banned
I miss the days when I played single player games with other people. I used to do it all the time as a kid. I played through Paper Mario tTYD with my cousins like three times. Now I just play them alone in my room because I don't have any friends. Until Dawn is kind of boring for me and I feel like it would be really cool with a group.

SaiyanRaoh

I refuse to believe most people play single player games in a void. Not everyone sits alone without anyone else present in the room when they play games and there is no way they are are staying silent as you get stuck on a puzzle, just beat a boss you've been working on, or have a big story decision to make.

Exactly how I play my games thank you. :)
People suck.

Griss

I hate puzzle games but all of these Witness threads have convinced me to try it when it comes out.

Sounds like you had a lot of fun, OP. Just wish I didn't live alone for the past 12 years... Gah.

ultrazilla

Gold Member
Posted this yesterday:

Bought the game on PS4. I was originally going to wait for the price to come down but after reading Jon's comments on the rampant piracy of the game, I wanted to send some love his way.

No regrets. It's an amazing looking game and very fun figuring out the puzzles. One of the first times that I had the entire family(wife and both my sons 12 and 15) all sitting around the tv and PS4 watching and playing together. My wife was even jumping in saying "oh...wait, that goes that way"! and commenting on how beautiful the game was.

Top Bottom