• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Wolf Among Us 2 Is UNCANCELLED! Trailer Reveal

HUELEN10

This absolutely made my night.

“ The Wolf Among Us 2 is the first new game to be announced since the purchase and is licensed by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment on behalf of DC. The game will initially be released for PC as an Epic Games Store exclusive, and on consoles.

“The Wolf Among Us is one of the most beloved titles in the Telltale catalog, so we are thrilled to announce that development on Wolf 2 has again started and assure all of the series’ fans that it is in good hands,” said Jamie Ottilie, the CEO of LCG Entertainment/Telltale, in a statement. “Partnering with AdHoc Studio enables us to work with many of the key creative and development talent from the original Wolf series while strategically growing the new Telltale.”

Returning to work on The Wolf Among Us 2 via AdHoc are directors Nick Herman and Dennis Lenart, along with writer Pierre Shorette. Also returning are the award-winning voice actors, Adam Harrington as Bigby Wolf, and Erin Yvette as Snow White and composer Jared Emerson-Johnson. Additionally, Telltale Games’ former vice president of engineering, Zac Litton, has joined the new Telltale team as chief technology officer.

The Wolf Among Us 2 storyline comes after the events of the first, but it is still a prequel to the events of DC’s (Vertigo) Fables graphic novels.”

Last edited:

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
Back from the dead, and yes you know the name. Bigby Wolf is back, fresh after Telltale's acquisition by LCG Entertainment, in the un-cancelled sequel to one of Telltale's most beloved games. Oh, mercy me.
We haven't much footage, but care not, friends. For we are blessed.

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
EviLore EviLore I dunno who the other mods are so imma @ you. Should this thread be locked? I was beaten by a few seconds ;)

(edit: this post was made on another thread pre-merge, for any confused :))

Last edited:
Sounds like original VAs to me though at least.

At least in the case of Bigby & Snow, They're confirmed. I'm sure Melissa Hutchison will be back as Beauty, too.
Via an IGN Article:
AdHoc's Nick Herman and Dennis Lenart will serve as directors, while Pierre Shorette will be a writer on the project. Adam Harrington will return to voice Bigby Wolf, while Erin Yvette is reprising her role as Snow White. Jared Emerson-Johnson is back as composer.

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
Hey uh, think our chances of a Game of Thrones 2 are good? Cuz they fuckin left us on a big cliffhanger.

Hey uh, think our chances of a Game of Thrones 2 are good? Cuz they fuckin left us on a big cliffhanger.

I wouldn't say so. If you look at the current TellTale Game's website you can see which properties they still have the licences to. They currently still have Batman, Fables, Hector Badge of Carnage and Puzzle Agent. So barring some new developments I'd say another Batman is the most likely. But I'm hoping for an original IP.

Also from the impression I've gotten reading about the new management, it seems they're taking it slow. They've said TWAU 2 wont be until 2021, at the earliest. They also don't seem quite as keen to jump from license to license but we'll see.

Pallas

Gold Member

I would like to see a sequel to that as well, I thought it was start well written. Shit I’d love another Tales from the borderlands too, tbh.

The Shepard

Excellent news! Really liked the first one. I even rebrought it on PS4 to replay just before for the second part was released, then it was cancelled.

Tales of borderlands was excellent as well.

Last edited:

Gamezone

Gold Member
The final season of The Walking Dead from Telltale wasn't even a timed EGS exclusive. This will never hit Steam, right?

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
The final season of The Walking Dead from Telltale wasn't even a timed EGS exclusive. This will never hit Steam, right?
The Walking Dead's Steam removal wasn't Telltale's decision though, that was all Skybound (who completed development of the game).

Fbh

This was right next to Tales from the Borderlands as the best stuff Telltale made, so it's nice to see it back, specially if a lot of the writing team from the original is back

Murr

Loved the first part. I wonder what the chances are, that this will come to the switch? These Interactive fiction type games fit the system so well.

Gamezone

Gold Member
The Walking Dead's Steam removal wasn't Telltale's decision though, that was all Skybound (who completed development of the game).

So who made the decision about this game? I see WB is listed as publishers, which makes me concerned about upcoming games from them.

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
So who made the decision about this game? I see WB is listed as publishers, which makes me concerned about upcoming games from them.
Must be WB then. Aw geez, so they're taking the Epic money too...
Probably timed-exclusive.

TimFL

I wonder if we can import our season 1 savegames into this one. Held onto all of them on the platforms I own the first game on.

Top Bottom