• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Woman in the Window - Official Trailer (Amy Adams, Gary Oldman, Anthony Mackie) by director Joe Wright (Atonement, Hanna, Darkest Hour)

Anna Fox (Amy Adams) feels safest when she’s watching the world from behind her window. Until the Russell family moves in across the street, and she witnesses something unimaginable. The question is... what really happened?

Looks good and it has Amy Adams.

Rockondevil

I really wanted to like the book but just didn't really do it all that much for me. It was good, but for me not as good as I'd heard.
Still will definitely give this a shot, even though knowing it all probably takes away from it a little.

SJRB

Gold Member
Stopped watching halfway through because this definitely feels like a "let's spoil the whole fucking movie in 2 minutes" kind of trailer.

Also props for making Amy Adams look somewhat unattractive, that must've been quite difficult.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
I think you're forgetting about the classic 1999 version.

Don't forget the 2007 version.

MV5BMTMyNTIxOTQ3M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjU2NzAzMw@@._V1_.jpg

I actually thought it was okay.

Top Bottom