• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Wonderful 101 is 29.99 on the WiiU eShop

Cuburt

It's a good deal. Hopefully it convinces a few more people to pick it up.

I'd like to see more Platinum x Nintendo collabs in the future.

GAF, I thank you deeply for hyping this game so much.

I absolutely hated the demo, but you guys kept saying the full game was great. Now, at 29,99, I've decided to buy it and it's AMAZING. I've just beaten the two-headed dragon and this is already shaping up to be my game of the year. I'm a very, very happy customer.

Also:

By the way, think of the shapes as moves in a fighting game. Don't bother with the touch screen, it's so much easier with the right stick.

Thanks for the tip, BatDan, that really helped!

Lovely looking weird game. Tried the demo but it didn't grab me unfortunately.

You and most others. Don't let the demo hold you back. I can't really say for sure that you will love it but I went from thinking the demo wasn't that good to naming it my game of the year.

GAF, I thank you deeply for hyping this game so much.

I absolutely hated the demo, but you guys kept saying the full game was great. Now, at 29,99, I've decided to buy it and it's AMAZING. I've just beaten the two-headed dragon and this is already shaping up to be my game of the year. I'm a very, very happy customer.

This warms my soul more than tomato soup.

Sorian

Banned
Demo for the game sucks, but the game itself is stellar.

Bad use of demo IMO and I won't tell anyone how to spend their money but odds are it won't be a regretted purchase.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
rebought this and Razor's edge digitally, regret nothing. Have two copies of both of the games now for less than the full original retail price of either.

_Clash_

Should i get this game?

I liked the demo
I dont like Viewtiful joe
I like games that are different
I dont like Pikmin
I like games that let you free to do your own stuff and that if you survive you already did great
I hate games in which you have to be ~perfect~ like Rhythm Heaven, runner games or the already mentioned Pikmin
I like Mad World (a lot)
I hate Zack and Wiki
I like Vanquish (a little)
I dont like Bayonetta (but i can come around to enjoy it someday)

Should i get this game?

YES!

Shaanyboi

Banned
Okay, you've got me curious. How is the gameplay different in the full game?

Well firstly, it's better explained. The demo throws a lot at you from the word 'go', and there are numerous fairly complex gameplay concepts you're expected to grasp immediately. While the full game isn't slow about introducing new concepts to you or to get you going, it offers atleast a 5 minute tutorial to understand just what it is you're doing at all.

Top Bottom