• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Worst Sort of Sports Fan!

C4lukin2

Banned
So talking sports with people is a whole thing. You have those with bad takes. You have a fan who is the fan of the best team every year. You have a fan like me who has my dozen teams across all sports, and the ones that are shit, I ignore. And once my teams are eliminated, I no longer give a shit about the sport.

There is the rare occasion where a super underdog makes it deep into the playoffs. And that is a compelling story behind it... And I route for those fun underdog stories. I will also hate watch teams, hoping for them to fail.

But this is about the most irritating fans.

Those that claim if the other team defeats them, they are total shit.

And specifically it came to mind with the recent DALLAS Mavericks versus the Lakers.

And I read a post that said the Mavericks were frauds if they did not win that game, because Anthony Davis was not playing. It turns out that the second best player for the Mavericks was also not playing, but our second best player is not a top ten player unlike A Dav.

i am calling him A Dav. Because who gives a shit.

The point is that there is either an Internet troll or an idiot, they are the same in my eyes.

Who invents a scenario.

In this case that the Lakers cannot hold a lead, which said person stated. Even though that they are something like 26 wins and zero losses this season when leading after the third quarter.

Yet there is a personality that always shits on their own team, and fuck them right.

Last edited:

C4lukin2

Banned
And we had a Mavs fan back in the day. Oh now we are going to lose for whatever reason.

And when we lose I am proven right, when we win it is a happy thing, so he or she wins every time.

Back to it all, these are the worst fans. Or the best trolls. Fuck both of them.

Last edited:
Top Bottom