• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Zelda TP spoiler thread: ALL SPOILERS IN HERE OR ELSE (late game spoilers itt)

Slurpy

*drowns in jizz*
Even the work of the flow of solving the mystery starting from the search for the one that seems to be related to demystification, and causing the action hit on based on it is alive and well now from among the gimmick set up in the hint and the map being concealed in nonchalant speech and behavior of people (animal) who appear while playing a game.

Wii controls are a gimmick: CONFIRMED.

mugwhump

Amir0x said:
Nope, sorry, no impressions will ever convince me of that :p
I'm going to name my character Amir0x so I can laugh at him as I force him to obey my waggling. :p
Or maybe I'll name my horse Amir0x so I can ride him and whip his butt :O

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Ganondorf>Link said:
promo_stand_tp.jpg

I want this.
Left handed Link? Nintendos just being annoying now. Screw you Nintendo.

(My trial of photoshop ran out... had to use paint.. and some dodgy animator program... but the message gets across.... Screw attack!)
screwvm0.gif

Amir0x

Banned
no you did not get your message across with that image i am sorry to say

well you got across a message but apparently it wasn't the one you wanted

Xdrive05 said:
Nintendo, I will NEVER forgive you if you release the Wii and Zelda without component cables. If you must sell them online, at least start selling them early so we can use them at launch.

I want the first time I boot up TP to be as perfect as it can possibly be.
I hope Nintendo has them online early too. If not, i'll have to pick up 3rd party component cables at the store (if they have them).

Composite looks bad on all TVs in my house, even the standard set.

Slurpy

*drowns in jizz*
DIrtyWeasel said:
I hope Nintendo has them online early too. If not, i'll have to pick up 3rd party component cables at the store (if they have them).

Composite looks bad on all TVs in my house, even the standard set.

Yup. No way Im going to play Zelda for the 1st time with composite cables. Ill keep the damn thing sealed until I can hook it up the right way.

dyls

jj984jj said:
Bow looks hard to control imo.

They all seem to be getting the hang of it by the end of the video, but yeah, there's definitely a learning curve. (although aiming with analog sticks had a learning curve at first, too) I think the best way to do it would be to rest your right wrist on top of your left arm, as marksmen do. It would still leave your left hand free to control, but give your aiming hand some steadiness.

Lobster

Banned
I know this question propably has been answered already..but its 12 pages filled with 50 posts..I repeat..50..

ONM mentions "Colin" as a name..They also say he doesn't do well in following Links footsteps. So is Colin the new Link?

So what the hell is a Colin?

IceIpor

Game-Biz said:

Aww... I was hoping the opening would have more spoilers in them.

Opening: http://us.wii.com/viewer_zelda.jsp?vid=8

And movie 2, is this new?

Movie 2: http://us.wii.com/viewer_zelda.jsp?vid=9

Movie 2 is a remake of one of the E3 trailers, except with bloom effects.

Yay! I can't wait for this game!

EDIT: I guess it's new! So I will also add that I am pleasantly excited due to the vocals in the opening.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
IceIpor said:
Aww... I was hoping the opening would have more spoilers in them.

Opening: http://us.wii.com/viewer_zelda.jsp?vid=8

And movie 2, is this new?

Movie 2: http://us.wii.com/viewer_zelda.jsp?vid=9

Movie 2 is a remake of one of the E3 trailers, except with bloom effects.

Yay! I can't wait for this game!

EDIT: I guess it's new! So I will also add that I am pleasantly excited due to the vocals in the opening.
OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I :3 that E32K5 theme. :D

Amir0x

Banned
oh my ****ing god the
canoo river rapids ride

m...maybe this really WILL be the game of the generation!\

Edit: WOW THE CITY is 100x improved over the foggy mess of a photo Nintendo had like a year ago

Amir0x said:
OH GOD ITS FINALLY CLOSE

Oh my SHIT at the intro

Edit, Movie 2 has some new scenes too! (shit like almost all of it is new)
Ha this game shits on anything.
The atmosphere in the intro alone, the size of that damned field. The music.
We really are about to experience the greatest game any of us will probably play or have ever played!

The second video….. DON’T WATCH IF YOU DON’T WANT SPOILERS, DO WATCH IF YOU WANT ALL KINDS OF EMOTIONS STIRRING IN YOUR HEAD

These videos need their own thread, or else no one will see them.
Ami DO IT

Kevin

I am seriously in tears right now. Ocarina of Time has been my favorite game ever. Can a game actually surpass it? Those trailers are simply mind blowing. Nintendo once again spanks every developer out there making games. Makes the new Final Fantasy look like Big Rigs. IMO!

Top Bottom