• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

They are making things too easy for kids nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I destroyed SO MANY of those old pouches trying to get the straw into that damn hole.
0cHRR.png

Kids truly have it easy nowadays.

The funny thing is, people spearing the damn bag in the first place likely prompted the change. Really, you have no one to blame but yourself.

Sye d'Burns

mSeIW.jpg

They're doing this with baby food now too. It's so much easier filling a feeding bottle this way. Just roll up the pouch and you're good to go.

YNAwR.jpg

No more scooping the goop. It's a brilliant idea.

bengraven

You fucking kidding me?!?!?!

My 4 year old can't have Capri Suns at school because he can never get the straw to go through properly.

This is fucking amazing.

ToxicAdam

You spoiled Gen Y'ers and your juice boxes/pouches.

We had Little Hugs and they were awful. But at least they were easy to get a straw through.

Straw through the bottom? Pffff.

If you were cool back in school you would freeze that shit, cut the top off (using your teeth), break up the ice, and eat it with a spoon. Or if you were hardcore you would just squeeze out the big frozen juice block and eat it like a popsicle.

ngbbs42f67c5ce498e.jpg

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Yeah just fuck this generation of kids.

You know they make popsicle with medicine in them now? What kind of fucking bullshit...

Poyunch

I had Cherry flavored Capri Sun a few months ago and I spat it out after one sip. It tasted like sugar water with a tinge of bland cherry flavoring. My favorite childhood drink ruined.

Meohsix

i went out and bought one.

YZlVU.png

its ridiculous that its resealable because i finished it in three sips.
Still thirsty.

Xero

They make it easier because the stuff inside wasn't worth the hassle to obtain by normal means.

Xyav1.jpg

Bringing this back would solve this generations juice related problems.

Loved the ecto cooler. Their is a recipe to make it online, but screw that I'm too lazy for that.

Chuckl3s

Yet you quoted a picture of a "toy" which we used in the 80s or early 90s already, and I assume you're from around that era.

Other people commented it already, but yeah...

I didn't realize these were released in 1988. I'm 30. So yes I was from around that era but its weird that I don't remember them. I only came across them early 2000s when I grew up.

Big-E

We didn't have these in Canada but being so close to the border, some people would bring this for lunch and became the cool kid for the day.

Mr. F

Banned
Next you're going to tell me they fixed the Dunkaroos packaging so that you can actually get all the icing.

Prologue

I use to drink like +15 of those a day a few years ago. Went from 130-165 pounds in a semester lol. And I use to wonder why I had to pop aspirin like they were skittles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom