• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Third Mario Brother?

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
hey guys i made concept art for my super jeremey character i sent it to iwata and miyamoto and they said they are scrapping all mario games and focusing all efforts on making a super jeremy game for wii u because this chracter is the fresh one koji kondo is making the main theme wow it feels so good to be bigshot character designer for nintendo thank u for this thread bowie z it has really helped me reach my dreams

ddAux.png

i hope it bombs u thief i was makeing a character for nintendo and miyamoto so he wouldnt retire and quit but it looks like u beat me i hope it fails

god im so p****ed off!!!!!!!1

Wiseblade

T-minus 2 crappy threads-

(In before T-minus 2 crappy threads and all that...)

Oh.

But still, why? What purpose does this serve? If Nintendo really wanted to do something like this, they already have Wario and Waluigi. Adding a third brother is just unnecessary.

Link Man

Banned
hey guys i made concept art for my super jeremey character i sent it to iwata and miyamoto and they said they are scrapping all mario games and focusing all efforts on making a super jeremy game for wii u because this chracter is the fresh one koji kondo is making the main theme wow it feels so good to be bigshot character designer for nintendo thank u for this thread bowie z it has really helped me reach my dreams

ddAux.png

Oh...

My...

GOD!

Lijik

i hope it bombs u thief i was makeing a character for nintendo and miyamoto so he wouldnt retire and quit but it looks like u beat me i hope it fails

god im so p****ed off!!!!!!!1

ha ha no it wont because miyamoto told me he was saving all of his best ideas for jeremy he is going to cancel pikmin 3 and put it all in super jeremey: the best vdieo game of all time as a minigame

thats how good super jeremy will be, all other games are just minigames to it

This has nothing to do with Mario's brother, but MEMORIES, so...

Oh, yeah, I know. Just watching that video brought back a ton of memories. I actually played it a lot when I was a kid, although I don't think I ever made it very far?

True story: I played Aldo's Adventures before I even knew what Mario was! OOO:

In that same vein, I played this before I knew what Pac-Man was.

cd-man-ss1.gif

cd-man-ss3.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67XjoiGlf_8

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
ha ha no it wont because miyamoto told me he was saving all of his best ideas for jeremy he is going to cancel pikmin 3 and put it all in super jeremey: the best vdieo game of all time as a minigame

thats how good super jeremy will be, all other games are just minigames to it

i hope u and youre idea burn in heck

ddAux.png

I love his rainbow coloured shirt. Reminds me of Leo Quintum

quintum-1.jpg

[Nintex]

Mario's third lost brother is Bobby the Investment Banker. He hands out shitty loans to stupid Toads that will eventually ruin the Mushroom Kingdoms' economy, 100 coins won't equal a 1-up. More like 1000 coins at a 4% interest rate.

Thread has turned into a ridiculous shareware gaming nostalgia thread.

I only played like a couple of levels of Aldo, and CD Man was really weird.

Mariodus Mario

The oldest of the 3, has grey hair and used to be the Mayor of the Mushroom Kingdom. One of the 3 clones of Jumpman, neither Mario not Luigi, he was a well-balanced masterpiece.

He used to work for the Peaches, a secret group who orchestrated everything and wish to suppress freedom. Kamek is one of his allies who betrayed his castle and hijacked the Koopa Clown Car, with inside military knowledge. Kamek has a new unstable implanted shell.

Mariodus killed Toaden's parents and raised him to be a soldier. Mariodus leads 'Dead Chomp', a rebel team. He wishes to free them all of the Mushroom Kingdom from the peaches and become the 'Shrooms of Liberty'.

To do so he hijacks the big Star Road, where underneath Starsenal lies: an magical battleship, that has the ability to send a microsroom Egg frequency pulse, to disengage all the magic of the mushroom kingdom. Toaden is sent by Peach to stop Mariodus since Mario died when Bowser's castle last exploded, along the way he meets a familiar man calling himself Doctor. Toaden first kills Topman, the master of spinning explosives, then seemingly kills Bones who kept coming back to life. Doctor eventually reveals that he's Super Mario... the legend, and he had to hide his identity and uses that against the Peaches to find who the others are, and to stop his evil brother. Mario's new ally E. Gadd informed Mario of the Peaches. After they fight their way through Starsenal and destroy loads of Mecha Koopa, the peaches' orders turn into gibberish because of E.'s sisters' virus. Mariodus captures them with a tentacle suit.

Now Kamek reveals that they're all been manipulated by the Peaches, wanting to prove they could create a new Mario as part of the 'SM plan'. All other power-ups are disengaged by his wand, just as he hijacks the Clown Car, he loses control. Standing on top of it, Kamek smirks "It's been a long time Plumbers" Bowser's shell has took control! Bowser wants to destroys the Peaches and Mario chases him undersea Delfino. Toaden and Mariodus fall off into Peach's courtyard, Mariodus laughs and says "This was the day when Toadstool was inaugurated as first princess, a right time of freedom before the Peaches came" The Peaches use a Yellow Block to communicate to Toaden that he must kill Mariodus or his pregnant girlfriend Rosa will die. Mariodus also needs to kill him to retrieve the hidden nanomushrooms and find out actually what castle the Peaches are in. Toaden wins and Mariodus dies, reaching out for the Star Statue with his last breath...

PK Gaming

(shrugs)

We already have Wario and Waluigi. Nintendo just refuses to use them for some reason. I like that Wario has his own games, but I miss his interactions with Mario. Nintendo should use him in their next big Mario console game. As for Waluigi...

Wah

ddAux.png

lmfaooo

Top Bottom