• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This 14-Year-Old Girl Just Bought A House In Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
crazy, you'd be lucky to find a 2 bedroom home for less than $200,000 in any part of any city in Australia.

I am currently looking for two bedroom units at around $300-315k in the smallest city in Australia.

Respect to the girl and her family and good luck to her.

Also, I had about $5,000 in a bank account by the time I was 14.
Birthday and Christmas presents made up the bulk of it. Then there was boundary umpiring football matches my brother played in $20 a game for about 20 games a year. I was doing that from the age of about 10. The thing was, I could not withdraw it and it was only a savings account since I was born.

Machine

Just wait until her tenants stop paying their rent and trash the place then become abusive pricks when she tries to have them evicted. It won't seem like a good idea for a 14 year old then. I've seen this happen with much older and experienced people when they try to own and operate rental housing. Then she'll find out they have no money so the judgment she obtained against them is worthless.

Amakusa

Nice house Sir

SE_PEPP_1_2__11749_zoom.jpg

Thank you, glad I wasn't the only one.

Korey

Why are some people judging the tenants? By how they look? They could be very nice people for all you know

Wildesy

crazy, you'd be lucky to find a 2 bedroom home for less than $200,000 in any part of any city in Australia.

You clearly haven't spent much time in the country (country as in rural areas). You could easily get a 2 bedroom house for under 200k in my hometown. Probably get 100 acres thrown in for that price.

Wait...what? $12,000? Really? Holy shit, I'd be lucky to find a place in my city for under $600,000, close to the city probably $900,000.

We got a $350,000 home for $100,000 1 1/2 years ago, in a really nice area(keep in mind its Alabama though) all the non sold houses in the neighborhood were dropping 15K a month. some got as low as 65K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom