• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This guy makes swords...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few pics and LOTS more at the link below
wVi5Y4b.jpg

vznu9PK.jpg

eRuGo2p.jpg

ZsjHvTL.jpg

SWc0OK6.jpg

http://imgur.com/a/NzMjP

psylah

What franchise are the last 3 from? 2 of them look very familiar but I can't place em.

The bottom one is Dante's sword from Devil May Cry, the one above the rusted one is the Wraith Blade / Soul Reaver from Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver.

The rusted one appears to be just some steampunk nonsense.

marrec

Banned
The bottom one is Dante's sword from Devil May Cry, the one above the rusted one is the Wraith Blade / Soul Reaver from Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver.

The rusted one appears to be just some steampunk nonsense.

I love that you unabashedly and without irony call out the specific titles and names for two swords in video games.

Then call steampunk nonsense.

Truth.

Oppo

yeah we've had threads on this dude before. still amusing.

the buster sword is the dumbest sword design in history.

he made one of Kratos' blades as well and a bunch of others.

psylah

I'm more into shields and stuff, due to years of tanking in WoW, so my favorite weaponsmithed items were the Brutalizer and the Bulwark of Azzinoth from WoW.

The final product was well documented on the Tankspot forums, but those images have been lost to time.

waffeundschild.jpg

sh04s.jpg

axe03b.jpg

I still feel like I could make one out of an oil barrel or something.

Link Man

Banned
the buster sword is the dumbest sword design in history.

It's a combination between a sword and a hammer. It's designed to bust up armored mechs (or armor in general) and cut through what's underneath (wires, flesh, etc.). Seems pretty effective for the given setting.

I'm more into shields and stuff, due to years of tanking in WoW, so my favorite weaponsmithed items were the Brutalizer and the Bulwark of Azzinoth from WoW.

The final product was well documented on the Tankspot forums, but those images have been lost to time.

waffeundschild.jpg
The spikes are a nice touch, would look great on him
6209453088_a099fc305c_b.jpg

waffeundschild.jpg

sh04s.jpg

axe03b.jpg

I still feel like I could make one out of an oil barrel or something.

I never cared much for the brutalizer. Gimme Thunderfury!

Can't imagine he'd be able to recreate the lightning...

psylah

I never cared much for the brutalizer. Gimme Thunderfury!

Can't imagine he'd be able to recreate the lightning...

Considering that it was more challenging to tank multiple mobs back then as a warrior, I would say that TF wouldn't be a terrible choice, if you can gem and enchant for the loss in direct DPS and defense lost by not equipping something at BT/Hyjal level.

But none of that matters anymore, tanking is facerollable low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom