• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This guy. This fucking stock photo guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

iceatcs

wkHvYhs.jpg

Newlove

I had to double take when noticing he has now appeared in our college prospectus. People probably wondered why I chuckled a little when they showed it in the staff briefing.

PP2xM8z.png

Kevtones

I think I might have seen him at a CVS near where I live. I really tried to get a good face up but couldn't. No photo either. Next time...

Internally howling with laughter at this thread. The original stock pics are hilarious, but the edits take it to a whole new level. The Santa ones in particular, where most of his face is obscured by the beard but you can recognize his eyes of uncertainty...absolutely priceless.

In every photo it looks like the face of a man who just gambled on a fart and lost.

Oh god lol that's what his expressions exactly look like. Literally in tears now. xD

Alur

Hah, that was pretty good. I had forgotten about this guy and his stock photos. Didn't know it had been given a name. Cool to see he's aware of the memes and taking it well.

I wish that was in English!

It was subtitled for me. He said that he looked a little unnatural in the photos because it was hard for him to maintain a big smile for that long. He is a little annoyed by some of the memes but there are some that he loves, like the one with his face replacing the presidents at Mount Rushmore.

Haha, when I worked in marketing and needed stock photos, I used to make jokes about this guy being everywhere, and how much I disliked his fake smile.

This thread is hilarious. I wouldn't put him in our marketing materials because his smile was so fake it bothered people.

At work I was doing training for a new position, and one of the training modules had a picture of him as an example of a buisness partner. I had to hold in my giggles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom