• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This is an intervention

TrainedRage

Banned
Dear JareBear: Remastered JareBear: Remastered

We love you no matter who you are. Stop changing your name and avatar every other day.
We care about you, not your name or how you look.
Remember jarebear? I do :messenger_heart:

Also, I smoke too much to keep up with you.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
I just wanna be BRAP

I JUST WANNA BE BRAP

WHY CANT I BE BRAP

Truthfully, I think I change my name because I’m self-conscious about stupid shit I posted a long time ago/continue to post (depending on who you ask) and I hope that they’ll forget “oh that’s the fuckin’ idiot who said that one thing that I thought was ridiculous.”

This is probably the cringiest post ever

I just wanna be BRAP

I JUST WANNA BE BRAP

WHY CANT I BE BRAP

Truthfully, I think I change my name because I’m self-conscious about stupid shit I posted a long time ago/continue to post (depending on who you ask) and I hope that they’ll forget “oh that’s the fuckin’ idiot who said that one thing that I thought was ridiculous.”

Your Avatar is genuinely one of the best so PLEASE do not change that atleast!

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
I just wanna be BRAP

I JUST WANNA BE BRAP

WHY CANT I BE BRAP

Uh oh I'm afraid it's time to change your name again bud

Also is that girl from midsommar in your avatar?

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
As an aside, watch the TV show Intervention.

After you watch a bunch of fuck ups mess up their life, you'll instantly feel better.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Man I hated how Bojack ended. Not even Margo could have saved that train wreck.

Kagey K

Banned
I just wanna be BRAP

I JUST WANNA BE BRAP

WHY CANT I BE BRAP

I liked Jarebear and Chunk Loves Sloth with the Chunk avatar. This name I’m not so keen on TBH.

You need to land on a name you really like and just own it, no matter how bad or cringey you think some of the posts are.

Just my two cents.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
I just wanna be BRAP

I JUST WANNA BE BRAP

WHY CANT I BE BRAP

But... you are JareBear!

thats a nice message TrainedRage TrainedRage . agreed.

generally speaking can these types of threads stay in the metaGaf |OT|??

as of late theres been abit too much "inner gaf" dick/clit sucking clogging up the OT forum. looking at you MHK and others....

it exudes an exclusivity which isnt appealing to outsiders/newbies. as well as makes it hard to for people to contribute anything worthwhile to the convo.

Last edited:

as of late theres been abit too much "inner gaf" dick/clit sucking clogging up the OT forum. looking at you MHK and others....

it exudes an exclusivity which isnt appealing to outsiders/newbies. as well as makes it hard to for people to contribute anything worthwhile to the convo.
YOU JELLY?

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
Territorial pissing as a result of new member activity.

$30 Italian Meal, green is noises, aeroplane into the sunset

Fushitsusha

Banned
thats a nice message TrainedRage TrainedRage TrainedRage TrainedRage . agreed.

Nah, this place is more inclusive than most. When a loser like MiyazakiHatesKojima MiyazakiHatesKojima can become a top 10 member whitin a year...

Saruhashi

Banned
I just wanna be BRAP

I JUST WANNA BE BRAP

WHY CANT I BE BRAP

Don't overthink it mate. If you said something dumb you regret or made an arse of yourself then don't sweat it. People don't really care all that much.
Sometimes I look back at old posts and cringe at myself. No big deal.

A good few years ago I had developed a bit of a drinking problem and I could get really out of control once I'd got a good few drinks in me.
So work are having this big night out and the venue has an outdoor area with 2 levels, one being like a balcony with a bar.
Full of the drink I decide to climb up on the balcony and sing a song for everyone. Instead, as soon as I had most people's attention, I slipped and fell and landed on a table of food and booze and caused the venue to get shut down, ending the party.
Straight to A&E and then missed a few days of work. Nothing serious, thankfully.

You think when I walked back into the office I was able to change my name or my face or whatever? Nope.
Couldn't quit the job because I needed the money so I was stuck being "that guy" for about 5 years!

Online is anonymous and you seem well liked here. At the very very worst you've said a few dumb things but so has everyone so it's not a big deal.
Just own your daft mistakes and bring back your old name!

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™

The Discord KrƎw™ was a mistake. I'm sorry :messenger_loudly_crying:

Top Bottom