• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This is one of the lamest PA comics I've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pattergen

20040616l.jpg

ugh... Is there an inside joke or something? Or is it that lame?

BuddyC

Pattergen said:
no! no! I am funny! Check this out: ...... ... PETER JACKSON IS THE FAT HE NEEDS TO TAKE A SHOWER HAHA!

please, Peter Jackson is so last year. And Micheal Moore is too last hour.

Triumph

Banned
perrybible.jpg

And yeah, I'm starting to feel the vibrations of Ultimate Personality Whoredom from the Unholy Trinity of StrikerObi, BuddyC and Agent Dormer.

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
Raoul Duke said:
perrybible.jpg

And yeah, I'm starting to feel the vibrations of Ultimate Personality Whoredom from the Unholy Trinity of StrikerObi, BuddyC and Agent Dormer.

Good vibrations! Such a sweet sensatition!

BuddyC

Raoul Duke said:
perrybible.jpg

What's that? An insomniac appreciation thread of Raoul Duke?

Well, alright.

BuddyC

Hey Triumph, what's the link to the Perry Bible Fellowship archive? They moved their site around and my shortcut leads elsewhere now :(

Socreges

Banned
Well, I don't think I find them amazingly hilarious, either. Then again, I'm not sure at one point a comic becomes amazingly hilarious. Is that before or after extremely amusing?

At any rate, you've gone from "can't find teh funny" to "not amazingly hilarious". So..... more comics!

perrybible-1.jpg

perrybible-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom