• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This LGBTQ+ Steam Sale is ridiculous

hese are gay or w
Any reason to have games on sale is good :)

Also guys remember that achieving diversity through products aimed at different audiences is correct solution and is much better situation than checklist diversity quota enforced on every game in existence.

PS. I'd advise giving Analogue a Hate Story a try. It's really clever made visual novel about AI waifus with unique way of presenting it's story.

This is a real good point. I could care less if games are made for particular interests or groups like these. And advertising them like that is fine. I think I am changing my mind on this now that I hear what you are saying.

That being said, there shouldn't be a problem with games with bikini volleyball, or skimpy metal armor, like we used to see in the 80s. Or Conan the barbarian style half-naked women in some games like exiles. I just wish the journos and media along with those feminists would stop calling guys sexist for liking the female form.

s34ab

Banned
As of this August, the Trump administration has said that gender identity and sexual orientation are not protected by Title VII of the Civil Rights Act. A couple of cases will be heard by the Supreme Court where it will be ultimately decided, but it's currently the position of the government that discrimination based on gender identity and sexual orientation is not illegal.

Probably because it isn't a real thing. It's as if you sued somebody for discriminating against you because you're a zebra. I mean... you're not a zebra. No matter how many times you claim you are, you're not. You're a human being. Not a zebra.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Probably because it isn't a real thing. It's as if you sued somebody for discriminating against you because you're a zebra. I mean... you're not a zebra. No matter how many times you claim you are, you're not. You're a human being. Not a zebra.

There is definitely something there with transgender. Gender dysphoria and its effects are something that deserve more research and understanding.

Still, even if it is your stance that it's all made up and pure fantasy, the exact same text in Title VII protects against discrimination on the basis of religion, so there you go...

Last edited by a moderator:

ExpandKong

Banned
There is definitely something there with transgender. Gender dysphoria and its effects are something that deserve more research and understanding.

Still, even if it is your stance that it's all made up and pure fantasy, the exact same text in Title VII protects against discrimination on the basis of religion, so there you go...

Ooh spicy

Top Bottom