• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This was bound to happen, the official "IMMA LET YOU FINISH" meme thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrPirate

Banned
Skerj said:
kanyelian.jpg
:lol :lol :lol :lol 'Instant Win

toxicgonzo

Taxes?! Isn't this the line for Metallica?
Knock Knock.
Who's there?
Taylor Swift.
Taylor Sw--Beyoncé had one of the best knock knock jokes of all time!

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
nooooooooooooooooooooooooo this meme was still so young and fresh and full of potential.

:(

I think the key is that it really can work in almost every situation.

Because really, there's always something better out there. And Kanye will always be there to remind us of it.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
soul creator said:
I think the key is that it really can work in almost every situation.

Because really, there's always something better out there. And Kanye will always be there to remind us of it.

This is why memes get tired out and divulge into stupid bullshit so quickly. I don't want to play internet meme police again (FUCK?), but it appears that I have to.

Kanye used an inappropirate opportunity to forgo Taylor Swift's (supposedly) prestigious moment for his own statement. Thus, the meme should be centered around situations in which that scenario applies, such as the Neil Armstrong and Mortal Kombat (brilliant, by the way).

gwiz210

Probably already brought up, but on comedy central they just played the kanye west gay fish episode, and now they're playing it a second time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom