• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This week's Humble Bundle: Shank 1&2 + Eets

http://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

Three divine games. The Humble Weekly Sale features a new deal every Thursday. Be sure to jump on this amazing offer before it’s gone! This week, pay what you want for Shank 2, Shank, and Eets.

Fire it up DRM-free and on Steam for Windows and Mac. Your purchase will get you these wonderful games DRM-free and on Steam for Windows and Mac. Shank 2 and Shank are also available DRM-free and on Steam for Linux! Full system requirements for the games can be found here.

Pay what you want. Pay anything you want to receive three thrilling games! Pay $1 or more for keys to optionally redeem on Steam.

Support vital charities. Choose how your purchase is divided: between the developers, the Child’s Play Charity, or the Electronic Frontier Foundation. And, if you like this weekly sale, a tip to Humble Bundle would be greatly appreciated!

I can't even do a purchase and all I see is "Loading order form..." at the bottom page.

Am I the one with this bug?

It is strange, because I did not have this issue last week.

Is there a problem with their website for the moment?

FYC

Banned
Surprised at the Shank hate. Finished the first one and I'm going through the second one. Absolutely love both of them, already the second is a nice step up. If you like beat 'em ups they're worth the price of admission.

Eets is okay, I'm not a big fan of puzzle games though. Reminds me of Lemmings.

Durante

Shank has the distinction of being one of the few games I didn't even want to play in co-op (despite getting it "for free" in some bundle).

Sorry to ask this here, but can someone give me Eets, it's the only game I want in this bundle and I'm still having problems with the website to make the purchase.

Lyonaz

Bought the bundle and finished Shank in one sitting, was great. I started Shank 2 and my god this game is fantastic. Great bundle.

Top Bottom