• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

THQ Nordic announces Gamescom 2019 lineup

Mista

Banned

THQ Nordic has announced its lineup for Gamescom 2019, which runs from August 20 to 24 at the Koelnmesse in Cologne, Germany.

The following six titles will be playable on the show floor:
  • Biomutant (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – The post-apocalyptic Kung-Fu Fable RPG will be back at gamescom, and is ready to excite players and media alike – again!
  • Desperados III (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – Nominated as best strategy game of E3 2019, Mimimi Games’ new masterpiece will finally be playable for the big audience.
  • Darksiders Genesis (PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC) – War or Strife? Choose your Horseman and slay demons in the new coop mode.
  • Destroy All Humans! (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – Take one giant step on mankind and help Crypto to infiltrate, exterminate, and dominate all of us!
  • SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated (PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC) – The battle is on! Be among the first to play the remake of the sponge-tastic cult classic!
  • ?????????? – A game that will be announced soon, players can get their hands on it at gamescom!

Gematsu

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Very much looking forward to new gameplay trailers for Biomutant, Darksiders Genesis, Desperados III and Destroy All Humans Remake. Hoping for some release dates too!!!

Saber

Gold Member
I want to see more of Biomutant and perhaps a little of Darksiders. Just note that I still have 0% interest on buying these games...but who knows. Maybe something catch my attention.

cormack12

Gold Member
Biomutant is the thirst bringer for me.
I am not a huge fan of darksiders but I'm not a hater. I do feel each iteration has got worse and less focused though.
DAH! Is a bit meh, I clocked it on 360 but dont know if theres enough kitsch to get me to double dip. Theres too much competition for my time.
Desparados and spongebob not for me.
The unnamed title could be. Have ti wait and see.....timesplitters seems a solid bet. Been years since I played it. Not sure how good a reimagining will be.

fermcr

Interested in:
Biomutant (looks like a nice RPG)
Desperados III (their last game, Shadow Tactics, was great)
Darksiders Genesis (similar to Diablo).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
I am not a huge fan of darksiders but I'm not a hater. I do feel each iteration has got worse and less focused though.

Really? I enjoyed and thought that Darksiders III was the best in the series with Darksiders 1 being second and Darksiders 2 being third. Even though it's an isometric twin stick hack and slash shooter, im very much looking forward to Darksiders Genesis and next gen's Darksiders IV.

crumbs

Sirma'am, I am a nonbinary Chopper person and I don't appreciate this blatant offense on coping with my struggles on how to be a real Apachi.

I'm triggered by your misspelling of Apache, a great and noble people. To cope, I will cuddle Chris, my gender fluid therapy platypus (Yes, shitlord, you can tell when a monotreme is fluid).

I'm triggered by your misspelling of Apache, a great and noble people. To cope, I will cuddle Chris, my gender fluid therapy platypus (Yes, shitlord, you can tell when a monotreme is fluid).
I am triggered by your spelling of Apachi. Platypi can not only be fluid but they can also be nonbinary, solid, and gassy.

crumbs

On-topic: Are there rumors of Timesplitters coming back or is this wishful thinking?

Platypi can not only be fluid but they can also be nonbinary, solid, and gassy.

That is true. Chris gets really gassy after eating my free range kale chips. I gave xer some of my home made kombucha to settle xir's stomach, but Chris just ended up having diarrhea all over the commune.

Last edited:

Fake

Great fan of Darksiders, but this don't look good for me.
Lets see if at least Biomutant is that good.

Mista

Banned
I’m so hyped for BioMutant. Played it last year in our local GamesCon and even though it was in alpha, it was great and I had fun.

Goff2k

A proper Down of War would be nice. Just retcon 3 and not have Gabriel Angelos do somersaults in a Terminator armor.

Top Bottom