• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TIME: Find Out If Trump Would Let You Immigrate To America

35/30! It took wordsmithing with my J.D. while being 26 years old and and being a fluent U.S. native, but I get to keep living here!

It's because I'm a honky

I got 21 points. The main strikes against me are not having a university qualification, Olympic medal or Nobel Prize. I'm fluent in English though and fall into the 30-35 year bracket!

jiggles

Banned
I got 29 (UK with a masters in Electronics and Software Engineering), so the door's closed. But it's open to me if I'm moving for a $78k+ job

NEO0MJ

So I need a job offer if I ever plan on living in the US because there's no way I'm getting either an Olympic medal or over a million dollar to invest there.

28 because I'm not rich. Hahahahaha, this is such fucking bullshit. Fuck Trump. Fuck him to infinity and back.

So I need a job offer if I ever plan on living in the US because there's no way I'm getting either an Olympic medal or over a million dollar to invest there.

A job offer with a salary above 78 fucking k.

Dali

How do they plan on assessing English proficiency level anyway.

I'd totally say I'm fluent in English but I doubt they'd take me at my word
An English test. Here's a sample question:

Suzie's team had 35 more points than Phillip's, but because Phillip's team got more points in the 3rd, 5th, and 9th innings, the rules say he is the victor. How would you describe Phillip's win?

A)bigley
B)the bestest of wins... truly a great win
C)none of the above
D)all of the above

31, barely made it.

Shit's ridiculous though. This would cut down immigration to what 2%? How many people applying with Nobel Prizes and Olympic Medals?

KHlover

Banned
29/30

I'd make it if I put fluent instead of excellent in the application. Comparing my English to Trump's...I'd say I pass.

Too bad I have no intention of immigrating as long as the cheese ball is president.

LOL at the foreign bachelors degree being worth less than the US bachelors.

Depending on the degrees, a foreign bachelors degree doesn't mean shit.

My girlfriend has a bachelors degree in computer science from a pretty good university in the Phillipines. Her first job when she came to America was at a gas station.

Even sadder... I did research in the Cambodian American refugee community. One of the people I met had a masters degree in agricultural science. He could only get a job working at a Chinese fast food place

Pejo

You guys just aren't thinking American enough.

ybkjCq2.png

You gotta lie

Top Bottom