• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tired of your DS4 lightbar? Come inside

Caayn

I'll just drop this off here without comment:

nK2fEWd.jpg

Source
Nice. But it looks slightly skewed.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Well lets see how this goes

Ordered 2 set of custom logos

Let's see how they come out, if done very well, I'll purchase more again from the person

So many stickers I can get made lol

Does that ebay seller still do the custom ones? The page says that it has been discontinued...

Also interested in a matte cover for the non-matte region of the PS4 surface. Mine has some scuff marks that are driving me insane.

Ferr986

So anyone tried to remove one of these to check if they really dont left any residues?
Thinking on getting a custom one for my new PS4.

How do I tell Flaming toast that i want one with the SF Giants logo? Lol

I bought a set of logos from the auction and I messaged him via email with pics of the logos I wanted on the controller. He replied back they were fine and it was done.

No hassle.

VanWinkle

Just got mine. Tried out the first one. I LOVE IT! It's unreal how awesome it looks.

Pictures can't capture it's greatness, but I'll show it to you anyway.

iSzGx4PBhH6Bh.jpg

ibxnznQsPErfb3.jpg

It's probably been covered earlier in this thread but since more people are getting them: How are these as far as stickyness? No residue when you remove them? Can you take them off and put them back on over and over with no real issues?

I have no problem with the light but some of these designs look cool.

VanWinkle

It's probably been covered earlier in this thread but since more people are getting them: How are these as far as stickyness? No residue when you remove them? Can you take them off and put them back on over and over with no real issues?

I have no problem with the light but some of these designs look cool.

I only had to take mine off once, but there was no residue at all, and I think he makes a point of mentioning that the decals from him specifically (FlamingToast) don't have any residue.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Weeeeeee

Got my custom!

loqFsgNl.jpg

7Zf0AFpl.jpg

The other one is the Demon's Souls Logo for my other controller, haven't opened the controller package

Top Bottom