• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall 2 Teaser, full reveal June 12th at EA Play at 1PM PT, PC/XB1/PS4

Its really not a skill thing. Some people just prefer to only have real players in the game.

It really is a skill thing. Players that consistently do not make use of speeding up calling their titan(through bots, player kills, and burn cards) before the other team are always at a disadvantage. If I'm gunning down your team with my Titans Chaingun while you're just casually hopping around trying to find other players and ignoring bots who do you think is going to win the match?

Acidote

The bots weren't just about making the maps feel less empty, though. They provided a way to call in a Titan without resorting to making them a CoD-like killstreak, while at the same time showing how pilots are more elite than the basic soldiers.

That's what I meant here:

I've always felt they were an unnecessary addition to the attrition gaining process. It's sort of adding a PvE element in PvP modes that I don't like.

Maybe I wasn't expressing myself clearly enough, I'm sleepy. Sorry about that.

Thewonandonly

In the minority who genuinely loved this game, can't wait to play it on PS4 whenever it launches.

Majority bro everyone that played titan fall loved it. People just got bored fast or were salty it wasn't on PS4. I but about 200 hours in Titanfall and can't fucking wait for this. Looks like they are putting in work for a campaign and its seemed to me like its going to have a remote planet setting where your trying to capture it or something.

Also titans with sword's o my gawd I can only get so erect :)

It really is a skill thing. Players that consistently do not make use of speeding up calling their titan(through bots, player kills, and burn cards) before the other team are always at a disadvantage. If I'm gunning down your team with my Titans Chaingun while you're just casually hopping around trying to find other players and ignoring bots who do you think is going to win the match?

It really has nothing do with skill to kill bots. Seriously.

Im not searching for other players, im trying to kill the annoying titans with my weak ass anti titan weapons.

RowdyReverb

Since the first game is so heavy on dedicated server use, I wonder if his one will still use Azure, and whether it will support cross play between consoles

Raide

Since the first game is so heavy on dedicated server use, I wonder if his one will still use Azure, and whether it will support cross play between consoles

It would be a perfect game to mix in the platforms IF it uses Azure. Not sure I trust EA's servers to cope with anything more than regular MP.

D'oh! I forgot about the swamp map in the original game. Probably because it was one of my least favourite maps .....

Thanks for the reply's folks, E3 is going to be a blast!

Sweet. Very excited. I loved the first game but it really did need more content. Also the Single Player campaign will be nice.

Wonder if it will use Azure for the servers.

It's an EA game, of course it won't be.

Respawn is not owned by EA, and neither is the IP. They are just publishers. And Respawn themeselves uave said that TF1 should uave been released on Steam. If its origin exclusive again, it will have the same low online numbers.

Steam, or bust.

Portugeezer

I forgot that Azure could work on PS4, but I am also sure MS made a deal regarding Azure with EA for the exclusivity of the first game.

I don't know if EA would want to pay now that TF2 will be multiplatform.

Top Bottom