• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall 2 Tech Test PSN/XBL list (for those with a code)

Thanks for the Code Rayme! here's that terrible painting I promised for everyone to see

CqGGtHfXgAEUFRM.jpg

Catvoca

Banned
A PS4 EU code would be much appreciated. I'd love to try this out as it's one of my most anticipated games this year!

Looks like I missed it but what the heck i'll take a shot in the dark. If there are any available NA or EU PS4 codes can I have one please and thank you.

Rayme

Okay so that was a thing.

Gave out:
40 XB1
40 PS4 NA
25 PS4 EU

Overwhelmed (in a few ways!) with how eager you guys are to try out our thing. Sorry to anyone that missed out, I'm honestly very (very) happy that you'll all get in Friday morning no matter what and wish you could just play now.

If we get any more batches of codes, I'll go the modbot route (which hey it turns out is a thing that exists).

Thank-you to everyone who said nice things in the PMs. I replied to many, but read them all.

Anyhow! Have fun, and thank-you for everything.

(And reeeeeeally keep in mind that this is an honest-to-goodness break-the-backend test. Especially today, two days before the floodgates are scheduled to open! Our spec-ops server people are war-rooming it up right now. Exciting/scary/great times.)

Newlove

Well I might as well put it out there that I'm hoping to acquire either a PSN EU code or Xbox EU code. Big fan of Titanfall 1, been looking forward to the sequel.

NeOak

Gave out:
40 XB1
40 PS4 NA
25 PS4 EU

Overwhelmed (in a few ways!) with how eager you guys are to try out our thing. Sorry to anyone that missed out, I'm honestly very (very) happy that you'll all get in Friday morning no matter what and wish you could just play now.

If we get any more batches of codes, I'll go the modbot route (which hey it turns out is a thing that exists).

Thank-you to everyone who said nice things in the PMs. I replied to many, but read them all.

(And reeeeeeally keep in mind that this is an honest-to-goodness break-the-backend test. Especially today, two days before the floodgates are scheduled to open! Our spec-ops server people are war-rooming it up right now. Exciting/scary/great times.)

Do the networks have any other perks besides being a nice lobby?

And is it possible for you guys to merge networks? We have 2 neogaf networks.

Gave out:
40 XB1
40 PS4 NA
25 PS4 EU

Thanks for sharing :) Do you know what time it goes live on Friday? Will I have to wait until 6pm GMT?

SharpS

Gave out:
40 XB1
40 PS4 NA
25 PS4 EU

Thank you Rayme! Im pretty hyped for this weekend.

malfcn

Gave out:
40 XB1
40 PS4 NA
25 PS4 EU

Thanks for helping out the gaf community. I'll join in this weekend.

Gave out:
40 XB1
40 PS4 NA
25 PS4 EU

Yikes! You were certainly busy. The game looks rad, so I'm looking forward to playing it this weekend. Good luck.

01DragonFly

Gave out:
40 XB1
40 PS4 NA
25 PS4 EU

The Dream is Dead. Thanks for your work!!

Top Bottom