• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall 2 Tech Test PSN/XBL list (for those with a code)

jackdoe

Nice, got in early.

-edit-
Quote for new page:
From Respawn Twitter. I got one for PS4 NA in time.

CqGZhmcXgAA9kHd.jpg

Ashhong

This is literally impossible! I checked the second they went up and not able to grab anything. Are they posting the same codes that others are giving out through other means or something wtf

GWX

Tried everything I could manage with Xbox One codes, and nothing.

Damn.

edit: will just play R1 for now, I guess. This got me stressed out way too much, and it definitely shouldn't :lol

edit 2: could people actually be using OCR for this? I don't even know anymore. I even had my Xbox app prepared! ...and now I'm out.

Rudiano

Banned
Why dont they just give out the codes properly? this whole first come first serve is stupid for an open beta test. They obviously have plenty of codes, so just put it onto their damn website and let us log in with our EA account to redeem the code

Why dont they just give out the codes properly? this whole first come first serve is stupid for an open beta test. They obviously have plenty of codes, so just put it onto their damn website and let us log in with our EA account to redeem the code

because you know, reasons and stuff.

Anyone in the test browsing right now? Can you change pilot gender in the test or will it be in the full game only? Always prefer the female pilots look

vort3x

I signed for the "advance" notification or whatever if you signed up via email from a while back. they should have given out codes through there instead of random fn posts on twitter. But the reason they do it on twitter is to get the general publics attention because #titanfall2 is fucking "trending"

BTM

I remember for the first Titanfall beta people were buying codes off of ebay. Good times. I think I ended up giving my extra one to someone on here.

Jarrod38

I signed for the "advance" notification or whatever if you signed up via email from a while back. they should have given out codes through there instead of random fn posts on twitter. But the reason they do it on twitter is to get the general publics attention because #titanfall2 is fucking "trending"

You would think but nah lets post on Twitter and other social networks where bots get those codes first.

schaft0620

holy shit its like I am in the twlight zone, my neighbor came over and rang my doorbell at 7:59 to tell me about how bored she is

NeOak

For those in the network:

Happy hour runs until the end of this hour, 9PM EDT. I will set it again for 10PM EDT.

Top Bottom