• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TLG Support Group -- Now Officially Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Mr neutral Arthur Gies tweeted "imagine something you have been waiting for years and then when it actually comes and looks the way it does you feel gutted" or something along those lines from what I remember. I hope he was not referring to TLG because my biggest fear is Sony salvaged the project by making it into something that is against the ethos of SOTC and Ico.

don't worry. be happy. seriously its gies.

Artex

Banned
Mr neutral Arthur Gies tweeted "imagine something you have been waiting for years and then when it actually comes and looks the way it does you feel gutted" or something along those lines from what I remember. I hope he was not referring to TLG because my biggest fear is Sony salvaged the project by making it into something that is against the ethos of SOTC and Ico.
Why would he even know anything about this game? C'mon man.

The same guy who tweeted this:

untitledp6z6f.png

viveks86

Why do I always feel like this will be the time.. THIS WILL BE THE ONE.

I do this to myself every E3 and TGS for the past 6 years. I long gave up on the dream, but it always seems like there's always some crazy article/rumor storm from a somewhat reputable source promising a Last Guardian appearance the week before the show. Then I come into these threads and all I see is hope... I can't help believe.

You aren't alone, bruh! :')

Voke

Banned
Usually I never believe it's going to show up, but for whatever reason I feel like this is the E3 where the gigaton will be dropped.

This reveal with create the same divide that FFXV did. First people will be psyched up for the initial reveal and it will take a while for the hype to fully cool down. Then we will begin to see the changes in the project and how the original vision is no longer there. Then the bitching and denial will start while there will be some who will defend the reboot, and finally everyone will accept the new rebooted game and move on.

Renae

According to a french website and its insiders, TLG should be released in 2015.
(Sorry i'm not perfect in english)
They said that Quality Assurance tests began three months ago, to aim to release a Gold version in 2015. Moreover Mark Cerny would work as a "closer" on the game. In the worst case, the game should be released in early 2016.

For people who understand French :
http://www.gameblog.fr/news/51305-the-last-guardian-devrait-sortir-sur-ps4-en-2015-nos-infos-i

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
They said that Quality Assurance tests began three months ago, to aim to release a Gold version in 2015. Moreover Mark Cerny would work as a "closer" on the game. In the worst case, the game should be released in early 2016.

http://www.gameblog.fr/news/51305-the-last-guardian-devrait-sortir-sur-ps4-en-2015-nos-infos-i

It'll release this year, but QA testing began 3 months ago?! This rumor is obvious bullshit.

I really hope the announcement comes this year. I told myself last time that I'd stop falling for the community hype but, like clockwork, I'm sitting here holding out for Sony to unveil the project once more. If it doesn't happen at this conference, they probably should scrap the entire thing just to bring some closure and Fumito Ueda can finally move on toward other creative endeavors.

It'll release this year, but QA testing began 3 months ago?! This rumor is obvious bullshit.

Gameblog articles should be taken with a pinch of salt, they tend to over-exaggerate what they know sometimes.

On the other hand, I don't think they would have published something one day before Sony's conference if something wasn't definitly afoot.

I do kinda expect it to launch this year but I'm sure this is just made up bullshit.

Wasp

I must've watched the 2009 trailer 100 times by now. If tomorrow night Andrew House walks on stage and Miller's Crossing theme starts playing I will probably have an embolism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom