• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TMNT & April being added to Fornite today

Kagoshima_Luke

Gold Member
At least they got it mostly right.

tmnt-april-o-neil-white-not-black.jpg

Last edited:

ManaByte

Gold Member
Looks like they were added to the client today, but the shop tab doesn't go live until the 22nd

splattered

I bought the Raphael pack instead of the full turtle pack, but its so damn good i'm considering refunding and buying the full set instead haha

The only thing that sucks is it doesnt come with a glider, wrap, music... missed opportunities there.

TMNT theme song, pizza party wrap, party wagon glider etc :/

ManaByte

Gold Member
I bought the Raphael pack instead of the full turtle pack, but its so damn good i'm considering refunding and buying the full set instead haha

The only thing that sucks is it doesnt come with a glider, wrap, music... missed opportunities there.

TMNT theme song, pizza party wrap, party wagon glider etc :/
I bought all four and April.

Renoir

I just got into Fortnite because i wanted to play the Lego mode with the kids... and maaaaaaaannnn
This Fortnite things is as whole hub of games... skins .. and collaboration. I cant believe i missed out on all this.
I bought the turtle skins too. OOOOOh and all the skins you get transfer to the Lego game. Its crazy.
I also can see how people spend so much money in this game. I bought the turtle bundle.. Hours later fucking Darth Maul skin is on the front page. Of course i had to get that too.

Meicyn

Gold Member
I just got into Fortnite because i wanted to play the Lego mode with the kids... and maaaaaaaannnn
This Fortnite things is as whole hub of games... skins .. and collaboration. I cant believe i missed out on all this.
I bought the turtle skins too. OOOOOh and all the skins you get transfer to the Lego game. Its crazy.
I also can see how people spend so much money in this game. I bought the turtle bundle.. Hours later fucking Darth Maul skin is on the front page. Of course i had to get that too.
Yeah, they got me into it as well. I don’t give a crap about battle royale but I’ve been jumping between the PvE Save The World campaign that was what Fortnite launched as, the Lego mode, and the Mainstage Rock Band mode. Fortnite has, at least for the time being, become my primary game.

I feel like the racing mode would be regarded better if it were cart racing. Fortnite has the unique situation of mashing together all these IPs and having those personalities interact. None of the Fortnite charm comes through the way it does in the Lego or Main Stage mode. Like, if you’re racing with the Donatello skin, no one would ever know. You can’t have unintentionally funny moments like this:

Imagine similar interactions with John Wick, Cell, Goku, Peter Griffin, etc. Missed opportunity.

Renoir

Yeah, they got me into it as well. I don’t give a crap about battle royale but I’ve been jumping between the PvE Save The World campaign that was what Fortnite launched as, the Lego mode, and the Mainstage Rock Band mode. Fortnite has, at least for the time being, become my primary game.

I feel like the racing mode would be regarded better if it were cart racing. Fortnite has the unique situation of mashing together all these IPs and having those personalities interact. None of the Fortnite charm comes through the way it does in the Lego or Main Stage mode. Like, if you’re racing with the Donatello skin, no one would ever know. You can’t have unintentionally funny moments like this:

Imagine similar interactions with John Wick, Cell, Goku, Peter Griffin, etc. Missed opportunity

Havent tried the other modes except the No Build mode Survival. Its a ok shooter.. its not Destiny but its entertaining. Im more caught up in building the town and in the Lego world. I think i found my new type of game that I like. Was really into roguelike after Enter the Gungeon, Hades, Deadcell. Now im all about survial.. Bout to download Valheim.

splattered

Man i'm tempted but the unbuy option disappeared when i left the bundle item... so i'd have to go in and use one of my refunds. I think i'll just keep raphael, the only other one i REALLY want is Michaelangelo but i'm not gonna pay the money for that one as well, Raph is my favorite anyway. This game is really fun but also can be very frustrating... full health and shields and a person happens upon you and kills you in like three shots with a green weapon. Shouldn't be happening.

splattered

Man i spent 1600 vbucks just on raphael when these things released and now all FOUR of them are on sale for 1800 vbucks total. i wish i could get a partial discount for the one i already own :( I wanna get the full bundle now plus the new upgraded TMNT pass for the super shredder reward, looks pretty damn cool. Guess i'll go for it... waste of vbucks getting part of it at release though :(

ManaByte

Gold Member
Man i spent 1600 vbucks just on raphael when these things released and now all FOUR of them are on sale for 1800 vbucks total. i wish i could get a partial discount for the one i already own :( I wanna get the full bundle now plus the new upgraded TMNT pass for the super shredder reward, looks pretty damn cool. Guess i'll go for it... waste of vbucks getting part of it at release though :(

The 1800 price is the discounted price because you already own Raph.

Krathoon

Gold Member
I guess Kurt Cobain is like an icon or something. Mainly because he got strung out on heroin and killed himself.

Top Bottom