• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TMNT Mutant Mayhem Sequel Set for October 9, 2026

ManaByte

Gold Member

The follow-up to “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem” from director Jeff Rowe and produced by Point Grey Pictures will hit theaters on Oct. 9, 2026.

ab3f7337f394df154d3d8d0271689110db3d05b9.gif

92a9354152c802cbaedd.gif

2e925b7bfba095c2f754.gif

046b0e75f6fea8eeacc8.gif

de18db09eebe0c3cb9b9.gif

Movie was better than Spider-Verse.

Last edited:
Pros:
great art direction.
fun youthful turtles.
good OST

Cons:
shitty casting.
mediocre movie.
crappy nonsensical side characters.

happy to check out the sequel though

Last edited:

Doom85

Movie was great (better than Spider-verse or Oppenheimer? No, can’t agree with that though), easily the 2nd best Turtles film after the first original live action film. Nice to have one where they actually feel teens, as much as I love some of the prior versions they feel like young adults in those.

I am worried about utilizing Shredder as unless they retcon it, this version of Splinter seems very unlikely to having a backstory connected to Shredder, and I feel that makes a Shredder story less interesting, the Bay-produced films had the same problem (yet weirdly enough when they fight in the first one in 2014, they speak as if they know each other despite the fact they can’t possibly know each other, WTF).

Top Bottom