• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TMNT: Mutants in Manhattan (Platinum): website, trailer, 4P online co-op [HD Trailer]

Amazon has this listed for Sept 21st, 2016, but that falls on a Wednesday when releases normally fall on Tuesday.
Also, it's a reduced price game at $50 ($40 with Prime)
http://www.amazon.com/Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-Mutants-Manhattan/dp/B01B298Q1W/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1454159096&sr=1-1&keywords=Teenage+Mutant+Ninja+Turtles+Mutants+in+Manhattan

Gamestop has the listing for the usual release date place holder, Dec 31, 2016

edit: looks like first day of fall is Sept 22nd officially, so it is still a placeholder date.

Playasia also mentions "september" as a placeholder date. Kinda suspicious.

Akiller

09f7c8d240.png

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Huge missed opportunity on the Ninja Time palette to not go full MadWorld with just red bandanas/flourishes like the original comic.

Slixshot

Banned
Please be good!

If you notice, it seems like when they're traveling along the rooftops, the pupils are gone and they've got that plain white glow in their eyes. :)

i am pretty pumped for this, few of the EU/UK shops now have it listed as the 27th of may some how i cant see this coinciding with the film.....

Top Bottom