• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

to all gamestop employees: you're FIRED

Lhadatt

Matlock said:
What about marketing? Advertising? PR? Magazine/website writers?
Shush, you.

Marketing, advertising, PR all relate to game production. They're included by default.

Mags/websites are the gaming press. They're borderline. I really would like to put them in press more than gaming industry, but eh...

Crowza said:
I got fired from GameStop because of my blog. In fact, GameStop had TextAmerica shutdown my blog about 15 minutes after I posted the blog entry about the chick. But, I just reincorporated my TextAmerica blog entries into my main website after it was shutdown. Here they are if you are interested:

I got fired over this blog entry..

GameStop launched an investigation over this one...

FYI, the women did not actually cause any problems in the store, in fact she was rather nice. I just felt that a "disgruntled employee's" blog was a lot more funny at the time. It was a part time job that I didn't need. Here are some more...

They never noticed this one..

There were so many that I should have been fired for..

You are a dumbass. Seriously. That girl could have found her picture online, sued GameStop for millions, settled on a few hundred thousand dollars. Do you think your employment to them is worth hundreds of thousands? No.

Top Bottom