• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Today's Amazon Gold Box deals are all Xbox 360 games

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Today is Xbox 360 deals day at Amazon Gold Box , with 7 unknown deals and Deal of the Day .

Amazon.com Gold Box

XBOX_360_LOGO.png

Deal of the Day:
Fallout 3 Collector's Edition ( $47 )

Lightning Deals :

6:00 AM PDT / 9 AM EST - Call of Duty: World at War $39.98 [Expired]
10:00 AM PDT / 1 AM EST -Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation $19.98 [100% Claimed]
12:00 PM PDT / 3 PM EST - Battlefield: Bad Company Gold Edition $25.98 [100% Claimed]
2:00 PM PDT / 5 PM EST- Namco Museum Virtual Arcade $9.98 [100% Claimed]
3:00 PM PDT / 6 PM EST- Halo Wars Limited Edition $59.98 [Expired]
4:00 PM PDT / 7 PM EST - Rock Band 2 Double Cymbal Expansion Kit $12.98 [100% Claimed]
6:00 PM PDT / 9 PM EST- Bond 007: Quantum of Solace $19.98

C4Lukins

6:00 AM PDT / 9 AM EST - No one fights alone. - Left 4 Dead? Gears 2? Army of Two? Resident Evil 5?
10:00 AM PDT / 1 AM EST -Tower, this is Ghost Rider. Requesting a fly-by. - HAWX or Ace Combat 6?
12:00 PM PDT / 3 PM EST - Risk it all to go AWOL . - Splinter Cell?
2:00 PM PDT / 5 PM EST- Taking you back to the 80s . - Any number of XBLA games?
3:00 PM PDT / 6 PM EST- This Warthog rush is "Limited" . - Halo Wars?
4:00 PM PDT / 7 PM EST - Give me some hi-hat! . - Rock Band, Rock Revolution or Guitar Hero?
6:00 PM PDT / 9 PM EST- Shaken, not stirred- Quantum of Solace?

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
C4Lukins said:
12:00 PM PDT / 3 PM EST - Risk it all to go AWOL . - Splinter Cell?

no way , here from EA's Battlefield: Bad Company official Product Description

Bad Company single-player campaign drops gamers into a dramatic Eurasian conflict. As part of a squad of four soldiers, players risk it all to go AWOL on a personal quest, fighting their own war within the war. Featuring a dramatic storyline flavored with attitude, Battlefield: Bad Company leads gamers far from the traditional frontlines on a wild ride with a group of renegade soldiers who decide that sometimes the gratitude of a nation just isn't enough

so I guess it's Bad Company

C4Lukins

Totobeni said:
no way , here from EA's Battlefield: Bad Company official Product Description

so I guess it's Bad Company

That makes more sense. A Double Agent price reduction at this point would be a bit silly, and he really did not got AWOL in the first place.

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
_dementia said:
I bought the CE when Amazon was selling it for $40

Still in the shrink wrap :/

have you taken an oath of gaming celibacy? take off that plastic chastity wrap and take it to the hoop, dude.

neoism

Totobeni said:
3:00 PM PDT / 6 PM EST- This Warthog rush is "Limited" . ( Halo Wars LE ? )
God I hope it''s not the shitty LE for $49 or something I want it for $39 max, hell I rather have the regular. I guess no one is buying the LE anymore, because you don't need the Mythic map code anymore! Come on amazon don't let me down!!!

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
basis said:
is the FO3 playable on asian accounts?

asian "account" or Asian Xbox 360 ?

i think you can play on any account on your system as long as the game work on your 360 , but US/NTSC version of Fallout 3 only work on US NTSC and PAL Xbox 360s .

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
2nd one up it's Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation $19.98 :lol

it's already Platinum Hits title ..come on Amazon

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Wario64 said:
Meh. Got this for $5 new at Gamecrazy earlier this year

srsly , with Fallout 3 at $47 and CODWaW for $40 and now this ..this is the Definition of shitty deals .

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
54% Claimed on AC6 and one hour left so if someone want it better go now .

outunderthestars said:
Yes, Amazon should just stop selling it since you already bought a copy cheaper sometime in the past.

it's not like that , even Amazon wise , the game already on Platinum Hits and Amazon used sell it for $20 months ago , I think $15 or $10 should be better price for the game now .

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Another bad deal, I see it as $6 extra for an unlock code

outunderthestars said:
Yes, Amazon should just stop selling it since you already bought a copy cheaper sometime in the past.

I'm merely just stating it was a useless deal for me. I didn't say Amazon should just quit.

DuckRacer

DrBo42 said:
Gold edition includes some unlocks for MP I believe.
It also includes a behind-the-scenes video (which remarkably isn't pausable) and a gamerpic of the golden grenade:

2000d

(the gold grenade gamerpic is the best gamerpic ever, so the anemic content of the gold edition is forgiven :p)

Whimsical Phil

Ninja School will help you
That Namco collection is a pretty great deal. I'm glad I was able to snag a copy in those couple minutes when it was available.

Top Bottom